Chef's Design 20-Inch Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle

Chef's Design 20-Inch Double Burner Reversible Grill/GriddleI got this griddle for my wife for xmas she absolutely loves it.She has cooked chicken, pancakes, etc on it and no problems.She raves on how easy it is to clean and how good it is.I looked high and low for griddles and this one is it look no further for the perfect griddle.

Update 3+ Year of usage and still loving this.It remains super easy to use and clean up.It does a great job with pancakes, grilling during the winter and anything else we have tried to cook on it.I highly recommend this!



I used this more before I bought the Cuisinart Griddler (the Griddler's plates are diswasher safe, my two favorite words.)I think the key is to adjust the temperature.Start on medium but as the food cooks, lower the temperature to keep juices from burning.I do not suggest it for marinades that contain a lot of sugar because the non-stick coating is delicate. If you do burn something, immediately after cooking, turn off the heat, leave the grill in place and pour water on it.Use a nylon scrub brush to loosen as much food as you can as the water steams.Dawn Power Dissolve works if things burn on it, but do not leave it on for a long time because it will damage the coating.

A bonus is that it really does thaw foods fast too.

Great product if you treat it well.

Buy Chef's Design 20-Inch Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle Now

Very convenient and affordable but its antistick coating is very gentle.Also, I wish they would make them with higher sides like those on grill pans.When I was using grill pan my stove top was much easier to clean, now I am trying to cover my stove with foil sheets to make my cleaning easier...

Read Best Reviews of Chef's Design 20-Inch Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle Here

I use this grill in my apartment, where I have a small (UGLY) range.I have it permanently covering the left side of my range, which works great for me.

It's SO easy to clean.The nonstick coating is just as good, if not better than other commercial grill pans.It sets on top of my range like it was built to be there.Even when it is not in use it looks decorative.

As for actually cooking with the grill, it is simple!A few squirts of cooking spray, set both burners to medium-high... you have a great, consistent grill pan.No excess smoke or grit.... it's amazing.

Want Chef's Design 20-Inch Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle Discount?

Have had the griddle approximately 2 weeks and have already used it to grill steaks, sausage and eggs, tenderloins, and hamburgers. Everything has come out great on it! Be sure and read the directions never heat over medium I use a little under medium and everything cooks evenly and quickly with no burning or damaging of the underside of the griddle.Have used the "defrost" function and it really works!Highly recommend this item.

Save 15% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment