Cuisinart GGS-10 GreenGourmet Multi-Ply Stainless-Steel Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set

Cuisinart GGS-10 GreenGourmet Multi-Ply Stainless-Steel  Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware SetHave owned these pots ad pans for about two months now, and there has been no peeling at the bottom and no problems with food sticking.The aluminum exterior is an attractive feature and the handles do not get extremely warm during cooking.Would recommend this product however keep in mind that this eco-friendly product is NOT dishwasher safe.

I'd been wanting to replace my generation-old and rapidly wearing out pots and pans with something new and nice. I have pretty high standards on what I use, and was unwilling to invest in something I might well hate. However, about a month ago I needed an emergency omelette pan for a brunch, and picked up then ten-inch version of the eight-inch in this set.

The ten-inch pan did an awesome, nonsticking job right our of the box. The heat distribution is excellent no hotspots even on a temperamental old gas range. I purchased the ten piece set and have been using it regularly for about three weeks and am very pleased. It's very easy cleaning, I need no additional oil, there's none of the gunk that builds up on Teflon, and I can use all my silicone and wood utensils very easily. I'm going to complete the set bit by bit, secure in the investment.

Great job Cuisinart!

Buy Cuisinart GGS-10 GreenGourmet Multi-Ply Stainless-Steel Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set Now

Very happy with this cookware!It heats quickly, cooks amazingly even and cleans up with ease.Plus it looks great!Very high quality, I believe this cookware will last a very long time.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart GGS-10 GreenGourmet Multi-Ply Stainless-Steel Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set Here

This is beautiful high performance cookware.It is completely non-stick, like just rinse it offnon-stick.I almost didn't order it because of some of the reviews and I waited for quite sometime in case the was a sudden happening that created the poor performance that some cited, but these pots and pans are 100% months later.Yes, I treat them carefully as far as scratching with metal, but that's it they clean like a dream and, very important to me they don't hold any smell check your teflon and it even keeps the smell of soap (disgusting).As directed I have not put them in the dishwasher but I don't see why you'd have to, you just have to rinse them off and then a quick soap for any oil and drips on the outside.The lids fit well and they heat evenly and thoroughly, go in the oven the handles are actually luxuriously long and well built.Anyone complaining about these has done some big damage to them or truly doesn't know what cooking is supposed to be.Again, they are beautiful, a fraction of the price of all clad (which sticks) and non-toxic/non-disgusting. As you can tell, I'm still so annoyed at the bad reviews because I almost missed out and I desperately wanted teflon out of our lives.

Want Cuisinart GGS-10 GreenGourmet Multi-Ply Stainless-Steel Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set Discount?

Had to buy new pans for a new ceramic cooktop.These are excellent!Haven't purchased any new pots or pans in years, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for nonstick cookware.

Save 60% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment