Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Nonstick Open Skillet

Cuisinart 722-30HNS Chef's Classic Stainless Nonstick 12-Inch Open Skillet with Helper HandleHave owned this pan for about five years, and really liked it at first. I'd hoped it would last a very long time, given the new-formula, supposedly sturdy, nonstick finish, as well as its strong stainless steel clad construction. But the nonstick surface has been progressively peeling off around the rivets for the past couple of years, not anywhere we use utensils.It's just plain surface failure, and we don't want it in our food.The degradation of the nonstick surface is all the more disappointing because this pan seems otherwise to have everything else going for it.



The majority of my pots and pans are from the same Cuisinart line and while I wouldn't put them up against fancier (and more expensive) pans like All-Clad, I've certainly been more than satisfied with the Cuisinart's performance.

I've owned the stainless set for well over a year and they've held up quite well.No warping, no serious scratches, no complaints.I bought this non-stick a few weeks ago because I've been so happy with the performance of the stainless pans of the same line.

Let's face it, you're going to have to replace your non-stick pan every year or two no matter what.So why pay a hundred dollars or more for one??

This skillet is in the price range of the "dime a dozen" skillets you'd find at your local kitchen supply store.However, it looks much nicer, heats evenly and does a great job overall.

No matter what the box says, that $100+ non-stick pan you're considering isn't going to last any longer than this one and you really have to ask yourself if that $100+ pan is truly worth the price difference.

Do yourself a favour and give this skillet a shot.You won't be disappointed.

Buy Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Nonstick Open Skillet Now



This non-stick skillet was top rated by Cooks Illustrated Magazine and I concur with their opinion.

A great pan for the money, even if you have to replace it every year or two.

Roger

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Nonstick Open Skillet Here

I have used this pan now for almost a year and it has been nothing short of fantastic.I purchased this pan because I needed something a little bit smaller than my 12" non-stick pan and I found that an 8" pan was too small,this one fit the bill perfectly.I have actually tried to get cheese and egg to stick to this pan just because I could hardly believe how well it has performed and I have to say that the pan wins every time.Cleaning it is a breeze and the non-stick surface still looks nearly new with only a couple small surface scratches that you can see in just the right light, but are not deep enough to feel with your fingernail (yes, I have used metal utensils in it).I purchased this pan locally as a factory second (it had a small dent in the rim), but consider it to be one of my best kitchen buys to date.

Want Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Nonstick Open Skillet Discount?



I bought this skillet as a reasonably-priced non-stick alternative to my 12" All-Clad. We have ended up using this pan more than any other.

This pan is terrific. It is very well made, has a good solid feel with just a bit of heft to it.

I would highly recommend this pan.

Save 37% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment