Cuisinart TPC22-24NSP MultiClad Pro Stainless Nonstick 10-Inch Skillet

Cuisinart TPC22-24NSP MultiClad Pro Stainless Nonstick 10-Inch SkilletWow, what a great pan! It is very well made with a beautiful, glossy stainless exterior and a perfect teflon interior. The handle is a sexy, polished stainless casting that feels great and is riveted firmly to the body.

This pan heats very evenly and is like magic for a two-egg omlette. I have produced only moist and tender omlettes with this pan. I've used many omlette pans including a stainless All Clad and some non-stick commercial pans and this one...is almost like magic. I thought I was jaded and could not be suprised what a delight.

This is a real bargain. Buy and use this beauty with confidence.



These pans are so wonderful for cooking with, you really need two.

I started with one, but I used it so much, I kept pulling it out of the dishwasher.

I bought a second one at the clearance price.

I was just thrilled there were still some left.

I also recomend you buy the Farberware 10" lid sold on Amazon.

Either the glass or the stainless one will fit this pan.

Buy Cuisinart TPC22-24NSP MultiClad Pro Stainless Nonstick 10-Inch Skillet Now

You rarely find this kind of quality in stainless steel non-stick but to find it in tri-ply and at this price is almost unreal.I bought one of these and promptly bought two more.They heat every bit as evenly as my All Clad stainless, the handle stays cool and clean up is a snap.My husband loves this pan as he had trouble with things sticking when using our All Clad.I can't recommend this highly enough.I'd love to see a larger one.This pan would be a bargain at twice the price.Buy them for gifts too!

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart TPC22-24NSP MultiClad Pro Stainless Nonstick 10-Inch Skillet Here



Having recently started doing the Atkins diet, breakfasts in our house now usually involve cooking eggs of some type.Our old pans started sticking (a MAJOR problem for me), so I went looking for the ultimate skillet.

My criteria?A pan that would have outstanding non-stick properties, have solid feel, conduct heat evenly and well, would clean up easily, and if it looked good, so much the better.Fully expecting to pay dearly for an All Clad-type pan when I started looking, was pleasantly surprised to find this Cuisinart pan available for < $$$.I took a chance and I'm VERY glad I did!

The non-stick surface works wonders, heat conduction is even and efficient, the pan is not heavy and not light.It's got excellent balance... just feels right in my hands and on the stove.The handle feels terrific and stays cool. Have been using this pan at least daily for the past 5 weeks.It's performed flawlessly.As a plus, it looks good and cleans up easily.

The sides have a more abrupt taper than some pans, but it's not a concern... just something others should be aware of when shopping.

The size is perfect for one to two person dishes.

Overall, this pan has exceeded all of my expectations.It's a useful kitchen tool that works the way it's suppopsed to.Very highly recommended!

Want Cuisinart TPC22-24NSP MultiClad Pro Stainless Nonstick 10-Inch Skillet Discount?

This is the best non-stick skillet I've owned, period. I've purchased others and tossed them out after only a few months. I never use any sprays or oils with this skillet and everything browns evenly. Now, keep in mind this isn't the pan for deep frying, but it's perfect for browning breakfast foods and other items that do not require extra fat or oil. Non-stick pans should never visit the dishwasher... hand wash and dry. Easy! Always start the pan on medium heat because high heat isn't necessary and may damage the non-stick surface. The pan is ready to cook in only a couple of minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment