Emeril by All-Clad E9209964 Hard Anodized Nonstick 12-Inch Fry Pan with Lid Cookware, Black

Emeril by All-Clad E9209964 Hard Anodized Nonstick  12-Inch Fry Pan with Lid Cookware, BlackThe Non-Stick pan is above average, but not as good as the Emeril Stainless steel pan. I figured it would be the same pan with an Anodized/non-stick coating on it, but I was mistaken. It does not heat as evenly around the pan as the stainless steel Emeril pan, nor is it as heavy duty. The non-stick portion is pretty good, but it will scratch VERY easily (just like any non-stick I think). However, it is a decent pan and far better than any generic/disposable pan you would get at Walmarts or Sears. I would say it is about the same quality as a mid-range Calphalon pan. Which is surprising, because this pan is actually made by All-Clad. For he price you can't go wrong. I certainly wouldn't pay over $40 for the pan though. If you are looking to pay more than that, I would recommend a Higher end Calaphalon or All-Clad pan.

In short, you would be hard pressed to find a better non-stick pan for $40 or less. However, you can get better quality if your willing to fork out the bucks. If you don't absolutely have to have non-stick surface, then get the Emeril Stainless steel pan (also around $35/$40). FAR better quality for the same price!!

First one showed up with broken glass lid. Second one arrived a week later.

I have used this about a month, I use it about 3 or 4 times a week.Coating is already showing signs of wear.My old cheapy 12 inch was a full 12 inches at the top edge, the inside was 10 and a quarter inches.This unit immediately curves in to 11 and a half inches where the lid sits, and is only about 8 and a half inches where the food sits.That's a chinzy design for a $40 skillet.I would not buy this again.

Buy Emeril by All-Clad E9209964 Hard Anodized Nonstick 12-Inch Fry Pan with Lid Cookware, Black Now



I have been using this fry pan ever since it arrived, and I like it very much.It cleans beautifully and cooks evenly.The only negative is that the handle does heat up if you are cooking a long time, so you have to be careful.But I am very satisfied nonetheless.

Read Best Reviews of Emeril by All-Clad E9209964 Hard Anodized Nonstick 12-Inch Fry Pan with Lid Cookware, Black Here

I was very excited to order this pan as it came highly recommended from these reviews, and the Emerilware line was highly recommended by a friend who is a professional chef.

So naturally I'm kinda underwhelmed and disappointed that out of the box the nonstick coating was worn down and even scratched along the rim of the pan (looks like damage from the metal lid being on the pot.

Returned that pan for a replacement in hopes that it was just a defect with that individual pan, but indeed I just opened my 2nd pan and although it's not as bad as the first pan, the coating is again worn down in places along the top portions.So if it arrives brand new this way I have no confidence that the coating will last for any reasonable amount of time.Sending this one back and looking at a different brand.

Want Emeril by All-Clad E9209964 Hard Anodized Nonstick 12-Inch Fry Pan with Lid Cookware, Black Discount?



This is one of the best fry pans i have ever used, the food literally slides out of the pan, you don't even need cooking spray!

Save 58% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment