Large 2-screw replacement handle for vintage Revere Ware pans

Large 2-screw replacement handle for vintage Revere Ware pansOrdered a replaement handle for an old Revere Ware sauce pan.The product arrived in days, and was perfect...brought new life to an old pan.I was so excited to find this at Amazon and it's worth every penny.I would highly recommend for anyone who owns Revere Ware and has old, cracked handles.The pan in question is like new, and will probably last another 40 years, thanks to this high quality replacement handle.I would definitely use this vendor again, no questions asked!

The good:Acceptable price, and delivered on time.

The not so good:Screw holes did not line up perfectly with the pass-thru holes on the inner metal handle frame.I had to keep one of the screws very loose and then force the other screw thru it's opening by tapping it thru with a punch and hammer.Not a major deal but it shouldn't have needed extra work.Also along the edges where the two handle pieces come together there is a slightly rough edge.Again, not a big deal but another example of a lack of attention to detail/craftsmanship.

Would I buy from this vendor again?Yes, but only if I couldn't find it elsewhere and with similar pricing.

Buy Large 2-screw replacement handle for vintage Revere Ware pans Now

Thank you.I was concerned that a broken handle on my older ReverWare pan might be it's end, but not now.

Read Best Reviews of Large 2-screw replacement handle for vintage Revere Ware pans Here



I have 8 Revere pans/pots, purchased in 1953. Although I have many other pans, these are my favorites. While all our family, 7 sons & 1 daughter are married, living in their own homes, with our 29 grandchildren, I enjoy cooking for my husband and myself, guests and family visiting. I ordered 3 replacement handles, small, medium and large, really for the appearance. I used to replace the handles, purchasing new ones at a shop in Sandwich on Cape Cod Massachusetts. That store is gone and I was happy to find handles through Amazon. I ordered the 3 different sizes, expecting that they would fit 3 different pans and I could then judge what sizes to order for the remaining 5 pans. The large and medium handles are the same length, slightly different shape.The small handle Is one half inch shorter.I spent 2 hours this afternoon trying to put one handle on a pan, without success.

The two piece screws were very difficult to put through the 3 holes for the handlesand would not hold together.

I am sure these handles have been sold to other people, who did not have this difficulty.Are my pots and pans, now 60 years old,just more than vintage?Look forward to hearing what someone thinks about my problem.

Want Large 2-screw replacement handle for vintage Revere Ware pans Discount?

I just need a larger handle and 2 sets of screws!! I would recomend these items for those who still own Revere ware

0 comments:

Post a Comment