Revere 3514027 2-Quart Covered Saucepan

Revere 3514027 2-Quart Covered SaucepanI fondly remember growing up with Revere cookware during the '50s and '60s.It was sturdy and manufactured with care to precise measurements.Unfortunately, this is NOT the same product.Apparently, Revere cookware is now being manufactured in some third-world dumpster.The overall construction is flimsy; it bends and dents easily.None of the lids fit properly.The unreasonably thin "copper-cladding" was unevenly applied and looks like a roller-coaster ride around the sides of the saucepans.Revere needs to clean-up its act, or go out-of-business.

I ordered 2 of these 2-quart saucepans because I had owned them and liked them in the past.I only threw them out after letting them boil dry and turn into molten lava.The pans that I bought in September 2005 were manufactured in China and did not measure up to the past quality of those made in the USA and Korea.The interiors are oddly rough and the knob on the top of one of the covers has a sharp edge.These pans are worth the $15.33 I paid for each of them and not a penny more.

Buy Revere 3514027 2-Quart Covered Saucepan Now



I was happy to find this item for sale, but it is of such poor quality that I am returning it.The bottom is so thin that the stamp shows through to the inside, and it is also raised to the touch.You can pop the bottom in and out with very little pressure.It looks much like the one I bought in the 1990s, but the quality is very inferior.I feel that the claim of "even heat distribution" is false. Disappointing for Corning.

All the good reviews seem to be from 2005 and earlier.

Read Best Reviews of Revere 3514027 2-Quart Covered Saucepan Here



I was so relieved to find my beloved Revere pans online....until I got them in the mail. I have owned Revere pans for 32 years and my youngest pans are 12 years old. I wanted to replace some of the oldest ones, but after seeing the poor quality of these new Revere pans, I am sending them back. When I compared them to the pans in my kitchen, the new ones were lighter weight, thinner handles, and flimsy connections from the handle to the pan. So disappointing. These are a bad buy.

Want Revere 3514027 2-Quart Covered Saucepan Discount?

This pan gets the most use of any in my kitchen.It's got a good depth so that when whisking sauces and gravies they don't spatter over the edge and mess up the cooking surface.I especially like that there are inserts made to fit this pot, including the steamer which is less of a hassle than the old expandable baskets.The lid fits nicely even after ten years.This pan requires a little extra effort to keep looking nice, but a swipe with some copper/stainless steel cleaner keeps it looking pretty much like new.Some sauces with a high milk content tend to burn slightly at the bottom.This is a good basic saucepan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment