Ozeri ZP-30GL Green Earth Frying Pan Lid, 12-Inch

Ozeri ZP-30GL Green Earth Frying Pan Lid, 12-InchLid matches the wok 100%.Love the steam hole feature...Found out this lid can be used on other cookware we have as well...

Love the idea of the safety of the ceramic coating.What I didn't know is the way this pan works far less fat is needed, food cooks at a lower heat as well and faster.I will buy more of these as other sizes become available.There is no reason to have teflon in the house.

Buy Ozeri ZP-30GL Green Earth Frying Pan Lid, 12-Inch Now

I am reviewing just the lid as that is what I bought. I bought this to use with the 12" OrGreenic Frying Pan but it is just a tad too large but it will still work. I would send it back but it will also fit another pan that I have so I will keep it. But it works.

Read Best Reviews of Ozeri ZP-30GL Green Earth Frying Pan Lid, 12-Inch Here



The pan lid fit the pan perfectly. The lid is kind of heavy for me, but maybe it is designed this way to make sure food stays in the lid.

Want Ozeri ZP-30GL Green Earth Frying Pan Lid, 12-Inch Discount?



Good seal and designed to drip back into the pan.Also has a great handle that doesn't get to hot to touch.I love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment