T-fal A821SA94 Initiatives Nonstick Inside and Out Dishwasher Safe 10-Piece Cookware Set, Black

T-fal A821SA94 Initiatives Nonstick Inside and Out Dishwasher Safe 10-Piece Cookware Set, BlackT-Fal's nonstick cookware is the best for the price.You can pay a lot more for nonstick pans:they'll be heavy and the nonstick feature is the same.If you're thinking that buying more expensive nonstick pans will make the nonstick finish last longer, you'd be wrong.That's what I thought.I have several expensive nonstick pans and the nonstick will peel off of those just as quickly as any other nonstick pan.What really makes the difference with nonstick is HOW YOU TREAT IT.Read the Do's And Don'ts when you get your pans.Never heat above medium.It'll take longer to bring water to a boil or to stir-fry, but it WILL get hot enough.Never wash your nonstick in the dishwasher and wait until it cools to hand wash.Always use plastic or wood utensils:never use anything that will scratch the surface.Don't use spray release cooking agents as you don't need them and they can cause a film to develop on the surface.Never let your pots boil dry use a timer to remind you.

Thinking of stainless steel?Forget it.It's a headache to cook and clean with as everything sticks to it's surface unless you want to add a lot of fat to your cooking.Leave that for the professional cooks and save yourself the headaches.

I can still remember my Grandmother showing me a T-Fal pan that she bought and saying it was the best pan she ever owned.I just bought this set for my son who is moving into his own home and that's the confidence that I have in it.This is the quality and price point you're looking for.

P.S.When I first opened the set, I thought there was something wrong with it:there are little holes in the lids with no cover or vent.That's how it's supposed to be!Those tiny holes let a little steam out so that your pots won't boil over as easily.But, if you turn it up high enough and ignore it, it can still boil over.If it does, at least the outsides of these pans are constructed to withstand food stains.You'll love this set.If you treat it right, it'll last many years.

P.P.S.For a large family, I would buy some additional pieces:a large frying pan with high sides and a lid for large meals, frying chicken and stir-frying and a 3.5 qt saucepan for making large amts of rice, popcorn, chili, etc.I also bought a splatter cover for the large frying pan in the set because it is a regular fry pan with low sides and you'll get some splatter on your stove if you don't use a cover.

P.P.P.S. IMHO, the vegetable steamer that is included with this set is worthless.There's nothing wrong with it, but I haven't cooked veggies this way since 1980 and I wouldn't put the steel feet in my nonstick cookware.I would just use a microwavable bowl and the microwave to steam vegetables.

I got these as part of our wedding registry here on Amazon and with about 2 months of use I am very happy with this set.More so than any other set of pots/pans that I own.

Here are some pro's:

1 The non-stick is truly non-stick and so easy to use.The fact that the outside is non-stick also makes cleaning up easy.

2 The handle really does stay cool, even near the edge on gas burners

3 The size of all 9 pieces are very convenient

4 Easy to wash due to non-stick and dishwasher safe

5 Thermospots assists in cooking evenly

6 Oven safe

Great price and value.

Buy T-fal A821SA94 Initiatives Nonstick Inside and Out Dishwasher Safe 10-Piece Cookware Set, Black Now



I'm a trained sous chef who cooks alot at home when i'm not working or studying.

Cheap for Tefal's nonstick set with Thermal hotspot.

just one word, follow the care instructions that came in the box.

Use only wooden/plastic cookware to do your cooking

wash immediately after use with dish cloth and soap.

try to minimise putting it in the dishwasher and it will last u a long long long time.

Read Best Reviews of T-fal A821SA94 Initiatives Nonstick Inside and Out Dishwasher Safe 10-Piece Cookware Set, Black Here

You can't go wrong with this set.It is exceptional.We gave our old set away when these came in and have'nt regretted it.

The coating is great,nothing sticks.They look sharp and perform very well.The lids are great because you can open them if needed or just leave them closed.They are so easy to clean.We are very pleased with them.

Want T-fal A821SA94 Initiatives Nonstick Inside and Out Dishwasher Safe 10-Piece Cookware Set, Black Discount?

We have purchased several t-fal products over the years, including the more expensive professional grade products.In August we purchased a set of frying pans, which worked fine for about 3 months and then the coating started to bubble up and peel off.When I called consumer services, the representative informed me that I would have to pay to ship the defective frying pans back to them at my own expense.T-fal's website even suggests that I spend extra to insure the package.The representative informed me that t-fal would not pay for shipping because they would not know if the product was defective until they received it.Of course, no offer was made to reimburse me once they received the defective product and to make matters worse, I was told that had I returned the product within 30 days they would have provided a shipping label.I guess if it is within 30 days they don't care if it is defective or not.As these particular frying pans only cost us $25 dollars, spending close to $15 to return them did not make any sense.When I asked to speak to a manager, I was told that no one was available.Needless to say, I threw the pans out and will not be purchasing any t-fal products in the future.I have lost all confidence in the product and respect for the company.

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment