T-fal E938SA74 Professional Total Nonstick Oven Safe Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe 10-

T-fal E938SA74 Professional Total Nonstick Oven Safe Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe 10-Piece  Cookware Set, BlackThis is the best T-fal I have yet!! This Professional set is by far thicker and heavier than any of my other T-fal. The pans are nonstick and the bottoms are stainless steel. They have heavy glass vented lids, and cushion grip handles. Even the pan handles are put on sturdier with 2 rivets as opposed to most pans that have one screw that comes lose.I would definitely buy this professional line again. I've tried many brands of cookware and I love T-fal the best. I'm hard on my cookware because I cook and bake and can continually, T-fal holds up. I buy T-fal singly and in sets to add to what I have... I love it!

10/16/11 I am continuing to use my professional T-fal set and as much as I have used them, they continue to look new! They cook evenly and they clean up wonderfully.I love, love, love them!!I wouldn't trade them for anything else.

For less than $100 this set is very good value for money. If you have an induction cooktop, this is certainly one of the cheapest sets you can buy.

Pro's:

1/Very good non-stick. I have had my set for over a year and they just wipe out with a dishcloth. They are dishwasher safe, although I rarely bother as it's so easy to do them by hand.

2/Value for money with two frying pans, three saucepans plus dutch oven.

Con's:

1/The pan's are small, which I mostly find useful, but you may find yourself wishing for a 12" frying pan and a 4 quart saucepan on occasion.

2/The bases have warped on the 3 quart pan and the 10" fry pan. This is a minor annoyance on my induction cooktop, as perfect contact is unnecessary. My guess is that the same would be true for gas, but this would be an issue for those with regular electric cooktops.

I would probably buy t-fal again, but I would be tempted to upgrade to Circulon Infinite, which has much heavier bases not subject to warping. Basically you get what you pay for, as Circulon is considerably more expensive than t-fal.

Buy T-fal E938SA74 Professional Total Nonstick Oven Safe Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe 10- Now

We purchased this cookware after reading the above review stating that it works on induction cooktops AND after it came up under a search for "induction cookware". Well, after waiting way too long for this to arrive (it took acehardware outlet over a week to ship it out) we found that it does not, in fact, work on induction. The box itself states that it is "suitable for all heat sources except induction." They are hard anodized aluminum.

Overall, the cookware seemed nice enough nice comfy grips, not-too-heavy, and glass lids. They just aren't what we were hoping for.

Read Best Reviews of T-fal E938SA74 Professional Total Nonstick Oven Safe Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe 10- Here



The little woman says she loves these pans. The coating does not peel off. I was getting tired of buying and throwing away pans because their non stick surface was in my dinner. This set has a heavy bottom that cooks food faster than the regular pans. These pans are non stick on the outside also and are very easy to clean. I would have paid much more for this quality but these were quite reasonable to me. The red dot in the middle is a nice added touch to a very good set of pans. The lids fit perfectly and have the little breather hole. I think they are a nice looking set also.

Want T-fal E938SA74 Professional Total Nonstick Oven Safe Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe 10- Discount?

Set looks great. Couldn't wait to cook with them. Cooks very good. The nonstick seems to be great quality for the price. Handles don't heat up; don't need potholders so far. Like the glass tops for ability to see food cooking. But I'm wary of them breaking by accidentally dropping. Never used glass tops before. Like the silicone on the handles; great idea. Like the bottoms of the pots, too. Like that handles are riveted. Also, the heavy weight of the set. Not overly heavy; just feels sturdy. Overall, I am very pleased with this set.

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment