5-qt. Saute Pan with Lid

5-qt. Saute Pan with LidI already had purchased two large skillets with this type of lining and I was pleased with them so when I needed a large capacity pan I searched online until I located this one.I have already used it and it worked out well.I have found with this type of lining it worked best for me if I heated the pan and then sprayed with PAM and/or added a small amount of oil.the pans clean up well.

I bought this pan to replace a old non-stick saute pan that was no longer non-stick.I bought this pan based on all of the other positive reviews and they did not even come close to describing how great this pan is.The non-stick coating is fantastic!I have now used this pan three times and nothing has come close to sticking at all making cleanup very easy.This non-stick coating will allow you to brown unlike other non-sticks but not as good as my stainless/copper pan.My only small complaint is that this 5qt pan is slightly smaller in diameter but a bit taller than my other 5qt pans; personally I would have preferred larger and shallower.

Buy 5-qt. Saute Pan with Lid Now

You need this size for chicken fry pan.Evenly distributes heat.Easy to clean coating.When pot cools, wash up quick and easy with mild detergent and warm water.

Read Best Reviews of 5-qt. Saute Pan with Lid Here

I just used this pan for Easter dinner. It is wonderful the food was done perfectly and no-sticking.Clean up a breeze. I highly recommend this saute pan!

Want 5-qt. Saute Pan with Lid Discount?



I am extremely pleased with this pan. It is without a doubt the best non-stick pan I have ever owned. Time will tell if it winds up as durable as it appears. It heats evenly and does an excellent job in regard to its non-stick property. Cleaning is a breeze. I would highly recommend this pan for those in the market for a solid performing non-stick pan.

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment