Anolon Ultra Clad Stainless Steel 8" Skillet

Anolon Ultra Clad Stainless Steel 8' SkilletI was hesitant to pay this much for a single skillet, but I decided to take a chance. I'm extremely happy with the purchase. The skillet is very thick and heats evenly. I use it mostly for cooking eggs & omelets. It's not coated with a non-stick material, but a small amount of butter or cooking spray goes a long way. The 8" skillet works well for 2-egg and small 3-egg omelets, but anything bigger would requite a larger skillet.

As far as I'm concerned, this skillet was worth the price. I don't think I could get a skillet as thick and even-heating for less money.

Every time I tried frying or sauteeing something with this pan, regardless of adding oil, the item sticks to the pan. I tried seasoning the pan and it doesn't matter. The curve of the pan is also awful for sauteeing items.

Not worth it at all.

Buy Anolon Ultra Clad Stainless Steel 8" Skillet Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment