Calphalon Professional Nonstick 12-Inch Round Grill Pan

Calphalon Professional Nonstick 12-Inch Round Grill PanI was using my George Foreman grill for almost everything, but decided that once in a while I didn't want to clean the grill pans and I would rather cook on the stove, so I ordered this Calphalon grill pan.

I have other Calphalon products and they hold up very well.The non stick finish makes it super easy to clean.I do not use any non stick spray oils in any of my pansjust olive oil, butter or canola since it is my understanding that the non stick sprays can ruin the finish.I also hand wash my pans.

So far, I am very pleased with this pan for the price and the durability.

I've had this grill pan for about 5 months now, and I use it regularly (a few times a week). It's awesome!

It's such a time saver, since I can grill right on the stove without having to start up the outdoor grill. This is especially true if I only need to grill up a few pieces of meat or make a quick grilled cheese sandwich or if there's a thunderstorm outside and I really want to make a burger...I heat up the pan, do what I need, and that's it. Coming from a guy who loves to BBQ and grill, the only thing you'll miss is (obviously) the smoky flavor (nothing a little liquid smoke can't fix), but you'll get everything else-the sear, the char, and the grill marks.

The easy cleaning is probably what won me over. 8 out of 10 times, I just let the pan cool naturally on the stove, and then come back later in the night to wipe clean with a paper towel and then rinse under warm water by hand/soft sponge with a little bit of dish soap. A handful of times when there's a lot of char and gunk on it when I'm done, I've let it cool down and fill it up with water to let it sit in water. That way, it softens up all the burnt pieces and makes for easier paper towel wiping & hand rinsing later on.

Highly recommended!

Buy Calphalon Professional Nonstick 12-Inch Round Grill Pan Now



I browned four huge chicken breasts on the stove, and am finishing them off in the oven as I write this review. The Calphalon Professional products are great.

Read Best Reviews of Calphalon Professional Nonstick 12-Inch Round Grill Pan Here



I can't imagine not having this pan.It is perfect for hamburgers and bacon because it keeps whatever you are cooking/grilling out of the fat.This pan is light enough that it heats up very quickly while still feeling sturdy.

Want Calphalon Professional Nonstick 12-Inch Round Grill Pan Discount?



We purchased this pan for its size and for the ridges in the bottom.Our explicit use is for cooking bacon and while we are sure it works for plenty of other things it works perfectly for our bacon mornings!It also works really well for omelets too but for us it was a no brainer to buy because the standard pans are just too small to cook any decent size portion of bacon.FYI, the ridges also help keep the whatever you are making from burning.Either way if you're looking for a good pan to cook up some bacon look no further.As an aside, the pan is very light and almost seems flimsy but our opinion is that it's just a light pan that does its job well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment