Frieling Catering Frypan

Sitram Catering Frypan with Helper Handle, 13.5-Inch diameterThe Sitram Catering line is among the world's finest.The pots are virtually indestructible (anything can break during shipping and it means zero about the brand) they are super easy to clean and they retain heat better than anything out there, even Le Creuset.The line comes in very small to very large sizes, something you will not see with other brands such as All-Clad.You have a very smart lid system which will allow you to have many pieces that share the same lid if you want.

I could not give a product a higher recommendation.Sitram is the bomb.

As a part-time chef I own and use lots of so called "professional" cookware.

The nice thing about Sitram specifically is the fact that most of their better lines do not have rivets.

Not having rivets through the cooking surface qualifies this cookware to be NSF certified. Old, dirty food

particles get caught up in the crevice around the rivet. This crud is unclean, and very difficult to really ever get out of the pan.

So next time you eat out hopefully your restaurants kitchen is using rivetless cookware! Sitram is the worlds largest commercial stainless cookware company for a reason. All stainless cookware has coloring after being used, especially on a gas stove. This is very normal. The main difference in the Profisserie line and more upgraded line is that the the base model has a stainless subbase under the stainless surface versus a copper base. As I stated at the beginning I own lots of cookware including quite a bit of AllClad, some very old US made Calphalon, and even a few French made Cuisinart pieces. Of all of these, I personally prefer to use my Sitram when possible.

Buy Frieling Catering Frypan Now

I ordered this pan from amazon, and received the 13.5 inch Sitram Profiserie pan, which is a cheaper option without the copper bottom.I complained and they shipped a replacement, and AGAIN I received the Profiserie pan.Beware, Amazon has this item mislabeled, so I would not order it from Amazon.

Read Best Reviews of Frieling Catering Frypan Here



The 13.5-inch diameter pan is just what I wanted, and I gave it all five stars.

However, I found that it does not fit into my home kitchen oven.It nearly fits, but not quite.The door almost closes, with about 1.5 inch more to move.If you would need to put the pan into your oven (for finishing or holding the food), here's what I know about the size.

My oven is a Kitchenaid convection oven.The convection fan's shroud intrudes a bit into the oven.The rectangular clear space available seems to be about 16 x 22 inches, though I have to estimate the 16 inch dimension because I can't measure easily where the door is when it's closed!

The pan's outside diameter is 14.25 inches.There are two handles, and the distance from one end of the loop handle to the tip of the long handle is 25.5 inches.

While I'm measuring stuff... the base disk is 11-1/8 inches where it meets the pan, and tapers to 10-3/4 inches diameter.The disk is 1/4 inch thick, but I cannot see how much of that thickness is copper.I don't see any copper color; it must be clad with something else.

Dick

Want Frieling Catering Frypan Discount?



It's big.I bought the comercial lid too.Unfortunately, neither handle is riveted to the pan.The long handle broke completely off during shipping even though the box that it came in was still in good shape.The spot welds were inadequate (downright crummy).

Pans without rivets are a bit easier to clean, so I figured I give this pan a try instead of an All-Clad.If the spotwelds had been up to par, I would happier.

Amazon was quick to send a shipping tag for both the pan and lid.Amazon quickly refunded everything including shipping.

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment