Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized Chef's Pan with Cover

Cuisinart 6354-24H Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 4-Quart Chef's Pan with Helper Handle and Glass CoverThis pan is much thinner and lighter than, say, Calphalon commercial, but I've had no problem with food sticking. The size of the pan makes it a great mini-wok; it's 3" deep, 7" across the bottom, and 9 3/4" across the top. The bottom is flat, which I think is perfect if you want to saute onions, green peppers, etc. It has a clear glass lid with a good size handle. After years of cooking on a gas range, I now find myself cooking on one of those awful ceramic cooktops where you never know what the temp. is and things tend to boil over. Now when I cook rice--normally done in a 2 qt. pan, I use this pan because the 3 qt. size is more forgiving of boil overs. I hate ceramic/electic cooktops, but this pan makes them easier to live with. Anything you'd normally cook in a 2 qt saucepan you can cook in this pan and have a little margin for error. The 7" bottom is exactly the same size as the large burner on my ceramic cooktop. At just $30 this pan is a bargain, and I use it frequently. Get one. You'll like it.



I'm so glad I found this pan.The discounted price and free shipping were a bonus.

It's great for so many cooking chores that require something larger than the 2 qt saucepan, but don't warrant dragging out the huge pans.

It's lightweight enough to get used often, yet heavy enough to stand up to the use.

Buy Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized Chef's Pan with Cover Now



It was perfect for making 1-2 pounds of a meat dish. I use it for frying too because it is deep enough. The nonstick interior was easy to clean up and the pan felt just right. I wouldn't mind buying this again or give as a gift.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized Chef's Pan with Cover Here

Too expensive.But, be very careful when placing on stove, especially gas which has an open grill.The handle is as heavy as the pot and mine has tipped over a couple of times.Make sure you have enough ingredients in pan to prevent this.

Not worth the money.

Want Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized Chef's Pan with Cover Discount?

I love this pan so much that I have just bought a second one (while the 1st one is still perfect!). I love the depth of it most of all. I can mix and cook meals all in one pan without anything spilling over the sides (which is what happens with flatter skillet pans). I also have the 3 guart and plan on buying more. My original pan is three years old and the finish looks new. I highly recommend this product.

Save 67% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment