Chantal 10-Inch Copper Fusion Fry Pan

Chantal 10-Inch Copper Fusion Fry Pan, Chili RedI bought a GE induction range & wanted something a little lighter than my cast iron cookware, so I bought this as a test for Chantal's Copper Fusion cookware. Overall, I am pleased. Many previous reviewers were unhappy with the non-stick coating. I have not had the same negative experience. I pre-coat the pan with a cooking oil spray each time I use it. When done, eggs will pour right out of the pan. A valid criticism in previous reviews is the pan size. I have a Calphalon 10" tri-ply stainless steel fry pan. The Calphalon pan top rim i.d. measures 10", while the Chantal pan measures 9-1/2". The Calphalon pan bottom cooking surface diameter measures about 8", while the Chantal pan measures about 7-1/2". I have not yet found a cooking lid that properly fits the Chantal pan. I used an infrared temperature sensor to measure the temperature on various points of the pan's cooking surface. There was a difference of only about 20 degrees F between the center & outside rim of the cooking surface. This was a lower variance than the Calphalon pan, which registered cooking surface outside rim variation of between 20 & 50 degrees from the center. The Chantal pan is heavier than the corresponding Calphalon pan but, with all the enamel, I expected that to be the case. Although the Copper Fusion line is a little pricey, I will probably purchase additional Copper Fusion cookware based upon the performance of this pan.



It is heavy, pretty and best of all, non-stick as long as you cook properly. I used it make pancake, stir fry meat or vegi dishes, scramble eggs (of course you should add oil and a little water), etc, and it never had a problem. Its handle is very comfortable to hold; it stands out easily in my kitchen and already replaces several other pans that I owned. Strongly recommend it. It is your wise investment.

Buy Chantal 10-Inch Copper Fusion Fry Pan Now

This pan was supposed to be a healthier and revolutionary version of non-stick pans which often release chemicals into the food as they break down. It has been recommended by several well respected chefs.I have now used this pan for a month and followed the directions diligently.Yet every single time the food has stuck somewhere on the bottom of the pan whether its an omelette or a pan roasted fish.Chantal Copper Fusion10 Inch Fry Pan, Chili Red The worst part is that it is difficult to clean the particles off even with a hot water and soap soaking. The coating on the pan was supposed to make this simple. It did not.I am still waiting for the company to respond to my email since they do not have any "live" person to talk to the customer. A big disappointment that was also not cheap.

Read Best Reviews of Chantal 10-Inch Copper Fusion Fry Pan Here

I hope someone else doesn't pay 'that kind of money' for what they think will be a non-stick pan.That is a joke!!Oh, it

seems to be well made, heavy to lift, but there's nothing special about it beyond that.I'm very disappointed in it!

Want Chantal 10-Inch Copper Fusion Fry Pan Discount?

Love the quality of the fry pan; disappointed that the burn surface is much smaller than the 10 inches advertised.

Save 18% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment