Cuisinart GW22-20 Greenware Aluminum Eco-Friendly Nonstick 8-Inch Skillet with Helper Handle

Cuisinart GW22-20 Greenware Aluminum Eco-Friendly Nonstick 8-Inch Skillet with Helper HandleI have four of these pans. One of them simply never worked right from the start. The other three were great. Things always stick in this one pan even though I treated it before I used it as directed. Eggs cling to the bottom of the pan & even though I use oil or spray oil on the pan, they stick horribly. I contacted Cusinart about the life-time warranty & asked for a replacement. They finally responded after two months of my emailing them with requests, & they stated that I would have to mail the item to them & enclose a check for an addional amount for them to mail me back the item if they determined that the defect was my fault. I couldn't believe this. The mailings would have cost me over $21more than 3/4 of the cost of a new pan. With that said, I wanted a new consumer of this product to beware of the terrible treatment which I felt as a good consumer.

I wouldn't call this a non-stick.More like "easy-clean" after soaking in water.Omelets stick pretty badly, pancakes need some extra oil, and crepes are too much trouble.It was really nice for the first few uses, but they all are for a couple of weeks. A different $7 regular non-stick pan that's a year old still does much better than this pan.I have an electric stove and it can be pretty tough on pans even if you're careful.Maybe on a gas burner it would have done better.

But here's why the 3 stars, and why I still use this pan: I've never seen it smoke and I've never detected any kind of teflon smell.After the first few weeks when it was clear that this wasn't going to be the pan I'll use for eggs, cheese, or pancakes, I started using it as a griddle for frying meats or stir-frying vegetables with almost no oil.The meat juices or sauces sometimes stick to the pan, but as I mentioned, they come off easily after soaking in water.A stainless, enamel, or aluminum wouldn't do that without some scrubbing.And it never smokes, which always made me nervous with the regular teflon.

Buy Cuisinart GW22-20 Greenware Aluminum Eco-Friendly Nonstick 8-Inch Skillet with Helper Handle Now



Great It does what it claims to do.I use it every day.Wish I could afford the larger size.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart GW22-20 Greenware Aluminum Eco-Friendly Nonstick 8-Inch Skillet with Helper Handle Here



I am waiting to see how it holds up. you have to wash them by hand and not in the dishwasher

this is a negative in my mind. I have a flat glass top stove , The larger pan is not completely flat and does not sit evenly on the stove top. This causes the pan to heat unevenly and I have to keep things moving to make sure of even cooking. If I could send it back and get my money back I would. I don't know who to contact.

Want Cuisinart GW22-20 Greenware Aluminum Eco-Friendly Nonstick 8-Inch Skillet with Helper Handle Discount?

Love this pan...so easy to clean.It also heats up quickly, but the handle stays cool.Would definitely recommend.

Save 50% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment