Cook N Home 10.25 Inch Nonstick Fry Pan

Cook N Home 10.25 Inch Nonstick Fry PanJust returned from a camping trip and this pan held up nicely!Super easy to clean and everything cooked well.Overall, very happy with the purchase.

For the price, this is a very nice pan. Not too heavy, not too light. However, the plastic handle wiggles. Don't think it will come off, but it's a little annoying. Since I needed the pan right away, I didn't send it back to see if another one would be better. Rating should be 3 1/2 stars.

Buy Cook N Home 10.25 Inch Nonstick Fry Pan Now

I never thought I'd say this about a frying pan, but I LOVE this pan! The non stick surface is the best I've ever seen, and the handle is very sturdy, unlike other fry pans that I've tried.The handle stays cool to the touch, too. And, the price is right!Oh yes, and clean up is a breeze. I plan to get an entire set of this brand of pans just as soon as I possibly can.

Read Best Reviews of Cook N Home 10.25 Inch Nonstick Fry Pan Here

Have this about one month. Was looking for pan that wasn't too heavy, yet spread the heat evenly. Happy with this purchase, non stick coating works well.

Want Cook N Home 10.25 Inch Nonstick Fry Pan Discount?



Love this skillet.It is perfect for my needs.Not to heavy, but thenonstick surface sheds food with ease.

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment