Cuisinart 722-30G Chef's Classic 12-Inch Skillet with Glass Cover

Cuisinart 722-30G Chef's Classic 12-Inch Skillet with Glass CoverPerfect, roomy 12 inch shiny stainless steel pan.The glass lid fits snugly.I keep it in my oven when not in use to save space.I bought this to replace a similar size pan that had non stick coating which I learned can contain toxins so I am now using all stainless steel.This is the pan I always grab. It is perfect for my needs.

This pan was so lovely looking when I took it out of the box, and great to cook with!Clean up is easy, and I love the look when they are sitting onthe pan rack shining in the sun it makes my day!!! ...And when I cook with the stainless steel pans, I know I am not eating chemicals from the non stick pans I threw away.Nice weight, and easy to handle...Good purchase!

Buy Cuisinart 722-30G Chef's Classic 12-Inch Skillet with Glass Cover Now

I think that this pan is terrific and the price makes it even better.Some complaints about this product was that the sides feel flimsy.The sides are unquestionably thinner as they are purely stainless steel whereas the bottom is a stainless steel, aluminum, stainless steel sandwich.That being said the sides are still thick enough to not be concerned about.I work with metal routinely and you would have to do some pretty bad stuff to this pan to worry about it warping.All around it is quite handsome and has been fantastic to cook with.My one complaint is that I wish I could have bought this pan in a slightly smaller size but at the same great price and with a lid.For one person this pan is comically large but for a couple or a family this would be perfect.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart 722-30G Chef's Classic 12-Inch Skillet with Glass Cover Here

We bought this for my mom and she loves it. The handle stays cool while cooking, it's very large and it has a no drip edge.

Want Cuisinart 722-30G Chef's Classic 12-Inch Skillet with Glass Cover Discount?

I love it love it brought two best buy ever very useful. I give one to my daughter she said she don't use baking pans any more. No more soaking pans over night

Save 60% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment