Innova Kitchen Basics 18/10 Stainless Steel 12-Inch Open Fry-Pan with Non-Stick Interior

Innova Kitchen Basics 18/10 Stainless Steel 12-Inch Open Fry-Pan with Non-Stick InteriorI just now found out Ultrex cookware was recalled years ago because it is dangerous.The coating can separate from the pan and be forcefully propelled from the pan.I had no idea until now.I bought two sets from HSN and they never notified the customers that the product was dangerous.The Ultrex company went out of business as soon as they realized the product was unsafe so that they would not have to cover the lifetime warranty.As usual, HSN claims no responsibility for endangering lives.Furthermore, it is illegal to resell a recalled product.Please do not buy or use this product.



Was not impressed with the pan at all-it is not a 12 inch but only 11 1/4 the quality isn't worth the money-sent mine back and order the mill.farberware 12 inch that I had before.

Buy Innova Kitchen Basics 18/10 Stainless Steel 12-Inch Open Fry-Pan with Non-Stick Interior Now



The pan has worked well, as I expected. Next time I need to replace a pan I wouldn't hesitate to buy another of this brand. I cook as a hobby and as part of my job so I learn which cookware works best for me and this pan has functioned well.

Read Best Reviews of Innova Kitchen Basics 18/10 Stainless Steel 12-Inch Open Fry-Pan with Non-Stick Interior Here

The finish on the pan was not applied evenly and it looked already worn in some areas.I sent mine back.

Want Innova Kitchen Basics 18/10 Stainless Steel 12-Inch Open Fry-Pan with Non-Stick Interior Discount?



Although this pan is Stainless Steel, the handle is not riveted.I can't comment on longevity just yet.

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment