Mirro Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 10-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware

Mirro A7970574 Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 10-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware, BlackGREAT STURDY PAN FOR THE MONEY.WILL BUY AGAIN.PERFECT SIZE, EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE.NEEDED IT TO COMPLETE A SET I ALREADY HAVE.

I wish I could rate this frying pan with 10 stars!!! I cannot say enough good things about this frying pan! I bought this Mirro frying pan October 4, 2011. I would definitely buy another later on! I can fry bacon on low on my GE stove! One must be sure not to use too high a heat when using this frying pan. I go no higher than Medium-High, but mostly use it on Medium heat. I use this frying pan nearly every day. Cleaning it is so easy, and the interior has not become discolored. You must be careful to use NO metal utensils, too! They will definitely ruin and mar the cooking surface. I highly recommend this frying pan to everyone! You won't be disappointed. One reviewer said their pan warped; it may be because they used too high a heat.

Buy Mirro Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 10-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware Now



I was looking for a 10 inch fry pan that would hold

up to my usage. This pan is just great! Food really

does not stick. Very easy clean-up. I would recommend

and also I am thinking about purchasing this manufacturer's

products again. Hope this help you make your decision.

Read Best Reviews of Mirro Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 10-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware Here



I bought a Mirro 10 inch frypan and within a month the pan warped. Its not rusting inside the pan and hard gunk has coated the outside of the pan. I've been using Teflon coated frypans for 30 yrs and never had one made this poorly. I've also never had a fry pan that both warped and rusted; run don't walk from this flypan or any frypan by Mirro

Want Mirro Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 10-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware Discount?

It is not a very big pan. If you cook a big dish, you'd better choose a bigger one. But the quality is ok.

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment