Mirro Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 12-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware

Mirro A7970784 Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 12-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware, BlackWould definitely recommend this pan, perfect for veggies and omelets without using tons of oil. Definitely got the biggest bang for my buck with this pan!



I purchased this a gift for my son and he uses it constantly.He uses it daily for stir fry, cooking steaks --exceeds what we expected.

Buy Mirro Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 12-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware Now

I bought this pan because I had previously purchased the "Mirro Get A Grip 10-Inch Nonstick Fry (Saute) Pan with Glass Lid" which was awesome.Wanted a similar pan so I went with the same brand.Was a little disappointed that the bottom was different.I have to be picky about bottoms because of the glass top stove.

Read Best Reviews of Mirro Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 12-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment