Mirro Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 8-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware

Mirro A7960274 Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 8-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware, RedI like this as a light-weight alternative to my existing pans, it's cheaper too. But the coating doesn't look as good as the other alternative pan I've tried from SilverStone2. Well, it's cheap enough that once I see anything bad like potential peeling off on the coating I can just throw it away. No one says those expensive pans several times this cost will last much longer.



Mirro Get A Grip 8-Inch Saute Pan is a solid, non stick, very light, with a soft easy grip handle.Works very well with my electric stove, with good contact to the heat element.

Buy Mirro Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 8-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware Now



I bought this pan when it was on sale for $8.49 and yesterday at my local Ace Hdwe, it's selling for $12.99 (exact same pan.)

I cook my eggs every morning in this pan and they come out great.My recipe for perfect poached eggs:Bring 1" water to barely simmer.Add 1 tblspn vinegar to water.Swirl water with a spoon.Drop 2-3 eggs in the middle and cook until yolks almost white. Perfect!

Read Best Reviews of Mirro Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 8-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware Here



Bought it as a replacement for the same Mirro 8" pan purchased 7 years ago.When compared side by side, the new pan is thinner and lighter.

Want Mirro Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 8-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware Discount?

The only reason why i gave it a 4 star is .....the handles of the mirro pans always seem to get a little loose after a short use.The screws cannot be tightened cuz it's made with ones that you cannot do so. But its FANTASTIC non stick pan. NOTHING STICKS !!! I own total of 4 Mirro pans and i love it

8 In. is perfect for singles Only !! barely 2 eggs, sunny side up or over easy will fit at a time

0 comments:

Post a Comment