Nordic Ware 12-Inch Skillet Extraordinaire

Nordic Ware 12-Inch Skillet ExtraordinaireThis skillet is amazing.It's very high quality, the likes of which a chef at a restaurant would use.Nothing sticks to it, and it cooks things real nice.If you demand the best out of your cookware, go with this brand.

This Pro Cast line from Nordic Ware is NICE!That's why I'm so disappointed that I can't use it.The bottom is not flat, but has round, raised, rough spots all over.Not smooth cooktop compatible.

This would have been good to know BEFORE ordering.I've contacted the manufacturer as well.Online descriptions need to note this information.

Buy Nordic Ware 12-Inch Skillet Extraordinaire Now

I looked long and hard for a made in the USA skillet just because I believe our quality standards well exceed many of the countries that make most of the famous Chef skillets and well-known brands and I finally found Nordic Ware.I also didn't want to spend a lot of money on non-stick pans when they really have a limited life-span with all the wear-and-tear of normal cooking.This pan fit both criteria.Don't need any oil or butter really, except for flavoring because the food didn't stick to the pan.I've browned meat in the skillet and am pleased with the overall results.What I really like is the heat is well distributed throughout the entire pan and I don't have to adjust meat pieces in order to evenly brown them.Easy to clean as well.

Read Best Reviews of Nordic Ware 12-Inch Skillet Extraordinaire Here



We have tried many highend frying pans, but none of the others compare to this pan.It was much lighter than I expected, but it cooks perfectly.

Even more surprizing, nothing sticks to it.We had burned fish in it one day.The house cleaners came, looked at it and hid it in the stove rather than try to clean it.I put it in water for 5 minutes, and everything wiped right out.

Want Nordic Ware 12-Inch Skillet Extraordinaire Discount?

I'm usually impressed by Nordicware products, but not this one.I never actually got around to using the skillet because the handle was snapped off near the base.There was no damage to the Amazon box.There was no damage to the Nordic Ware box inside.The Amazon box had adequate filler to prevent excessive shifting.There is no explanation for this other than that the handle is made of cheap material.

One of the other reviewers mentioned that the skillet looks like it will scratch smooth-top ranges.I'd have to agree with this, although I didn't have the chance to test it out.I didn't realize from the single photo image for this item that the bottom surface has dozens of small, raised circular buttons (there are probably better words to describe them, but none come to mind) that are about 1/2 inch in diameter.Each of these raised buttons has a sharp edge, so I'm sure that's what the other reviewer was concerned about.I thought is was just a rough surface, so I took the chance that it would be something that I could smooth down with some extra fine steel wool.

The last comment I'll make is that the skillet surface has a bit of a bronze tone to it, not the brushed aluminum or steel look I expected from the photo.That's not necessarily bad, but it's not what I'd prefer.

Two stars for this one, Nordic Ware.

Save 43% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment