Stanco Non-Stick Grease Strainer, Black

Stanco Non-Stick Grease Strainer, BlackItem showed up promptly and in good shape.It's exactly what I was looking for, the lid could fit a little tighter. Pay close attention to the dimensions.It's a little fatter; 5 1/2" across and shorter 3/1/4" high than I'd hoped. takes floor space in the fridge. update*****I've had this product for a little over a year and had to throw it away due to a hole in the bottom.

I recently purchased a Stanco Metal #GS-1200 Grease Strainer Cup/Lid which was heavily damaged during delivery.Upon contacting the company, I was told that there were no more in stock and that I could just mail the item back.I informed them to mail the item back was more expensive than the item itself.Later that day, a representative called to inquiry as to why I was dissatisified with the company.After explaining the situation, I was given a full refund of the product and my shipping and handling cost returned as well.I appreciate business like this and would consider purchasing from this company again.

Buy Stanco Non-Stick Grease Strainer, Black Now

Almost exactly like the Wal-Mart Grease Pot. The lip is on the outside, which most people prefer.You'll have to blacken the bottom yourself.Pot and lid weighs in at 3.71 ounces, including the label, which is about 20 grams less than my old Wal-Mart pot.The little 6-gram black handle on the lid is removable.

Read Best Reviews of Stanco Non-Stick Grease Strainer, Black Here

This should be hand washed only.The day I got it I threw it in the dishwasher since I was ready to run it.The nonpainted metal tarnished a bit.It still stores and strains used frying oil so it works great for me.

Want Stanco Non-Stick Grease Strainer, Black Discount?



Like a couple previous reviewers, I bought this to use as an ultralight backpacking pot. It's a perfect companion to my homemade Super Cat stove. The wider base makes for efficient heat distribution, and it has plenty of volume (~30oz or 32oz filled to the brim) for a freeze dried meal and coffee or tea for one or two people. Weight without the handle is 2.9oz/83g.

Save 1% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment