Cuisinart AMB-9SP 9-Inch Chef's Classic Nonstick Bakeware Springform Pan

Cuisinart AMB-9SP 9-Inch Chef's Classic Nonstick Bakeware Springform Pan, SilverI was happy at first with the quality of this pan: it has a nice weight and beautiful non-stick coating. But I have only used it a handful of times over 6 months and now it leaks badly. Apparently the clasp has already weakened and no longer pulls the pan closed tightly enough to form a complete seal. It has a "lifetime" guarantee, but you have to send $7 for return shipping and handling to Cuisinart. Together with what it will cost to mail, it's hardly worthwhile, since I purchased it for $12.95.

My Dad was a baker, So I always want really good quality pans to bake with. This surely is a A+ quality pan. I sprayed a little Pam in it and poured in my cake mix. I thought the batter may leak out a little at the bottom seams, do to it being a springform pan. But... No... It was perfect. No leaks. The cake baked nice and even in color. Also the cake removed very easily. In short..It's a Perfect baking pan for you to enjoy.

Buy Cuisinart AMB-9SP 9-Inch Chef's Classic Nonstick Bakeware Springform Pan Now

Nice strong base does not feel like it can easily bend as some other springform pans I have used in the past.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart AMB-9SP 9-Inch Chef's Classic Nonstick Bakeware Springform Pan Here



I am not a big baker but I thought I would start with these pans. So far, they have worked great. The batter does not leak our, the cakes do not stick, and they come right out of the pan when you open them up.

Want Cuisinart AMB-9SP 9-Inch Chef's Classic Nonstick Bakeware Springform Pan Discount?



I ordered two pans.After the first baking, one pan no longer closed securely. Now there is a gap between the inside plate and the outside springform. I have no idea why this happened. The other pan seems to be fine.

Save 46% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment