KitchenAid Hard-Base Porcelain Aluminum Nonstick 11-Inch Round Deep Grill Pan, Red

KitchenAid Hard-Base Porcelain Aluminum Nonstick 11-Inch Round Deep Grill Pan, RedI am SO in love with my KitchenAid grill pan. Nothing sticks to it! Believe me, I've given it lots of opportunities to let me down, and it always comes through. I've made steak fajitas, grilled chicken, salmon fillets all cooked perfectly, quickly and with those great grill marks to boot! Clean up is easy, too. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves cooking. A great buy!



I have been getting into watching The Food Network and many of the hosts use these grill pans for cooking everything from salmon to steaks.This pan seemed reasonably priced and of good quality so I ordered it.After washing it and preparing to use it to cook dinner, I then happened to read the fine print on the inside of the cardboard labeling.Do Not Use on Glass Smoothtop Electric Ranges as pan MAY FUZE TO COOKTOP.Not a good thing, so I returned it.Looked like it would work nicely for all other types of cooktops though.

Buy KitchenAid Hard-Base Porcelain Aluminum Nonstick 11-Inch Round Deep Grill Pan, Red Now



I like good cookware, and own mostly Calphalon products.So, when I decided to try the Kitchen Aid, I wasn't expecting the quality of a high-end cooking utensil.Well, I am very impressed, and pleasantly surprised.Cooks evenly, easy clean up, and the red color is perfect.Highly recommend.

Read Best Reviews of KitchenAid Hard-Base Porcelain Aluminum Nonstick 11-Inch Round Deep Grill Pan, Red Here

I used this pan to sear Filet Mignon at very high heat.It heats very quickly.The grill marks are unusual (circular).

For this money it is a superior buy.

It cleaned up in a jiffy with no effort.

This is a good buy.

Want KitchenAid Hard-Base Porcelain Aluminum Nonstick 11-Inch Round Deep Grill Pan, Red Discount?

this pan is a super addition to my cookware.

a grill pan is SUPER important if you are cooking meat indoor.my steaks always looked grey and weird, but now they look tasty!and taste better!just sprinkle salt & pepper (and, for even more flavor, add some chopped garlic to each side of the steak) and it will be as good as if you had grilled it outdoors!and it leaves beautiful marks (especially if you don't move it a lot during cooking.)

also, it is SO SO SO SO easy to clean, everything just wipes/rinses off. I have never had anything stick to this pan.

a cast iron grill pan is also important, as the heat capacity of cast iron is better for things like cold hamburgers/steaks, but a nonstick pan is essential for delicate items like fish.also, you could not deglaze a cast iron pan (the acidity hurts the seasoning) so if you wanted to deglaze this pan is better.(although nothing sticks so there is no fond!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment