Revere 10-pc Stainless Steel Set with Tri-Ply Bottom

Revere 10-pc Stainless Steel Set with Tri-Ply BottomWhen I was a kid, we had Paul Revere pots and pans.I think my Mom still uses the same ones to this day.Once I took off on my own, I'd bought any number of different pots and pans none stood the test of time.From those brown clear glass things to a T-Fal pan that shed it's non-stick coating (yech!), they've all come and gone.It wasn't until last year that I asked for a full set of decent pots and pans.And what did I get but old faithful Revere Stainless steel set with tri-ply bottom.Sure, these aren't as sexy as some new non-stick thing you saw on TV, and they aren't endorsed by some wide-mouthed tv chef, but they'll last you a long time and clean up well.The pots are my favorite thing.Sturdy I've used them a ton, banged them around, cleaned them a million times and they still hold up.Sure, food can stick to them, but just use some elbow grease and the occasional SOS steel wool sponge and they're as good as new!I love them.I plan on using them for as long as they last which will be a very long time!!!!

I absolutely love Revereware.My mother used it and I still have apan and skillet from her which are still in use.My son has the rest of her set so we are a three generation Revereware family!!!

Buy Revere 10-pc Stainless Steel Set with Tri-Ply Bottom Now

One sentence:If you buy nothing else for your kitchen, buy Revere pots.They last a LIFETIME, are easy to clean, and fabulous....Okay, so that was two sentences!:D

Read Best Reviews of Revere 10-pc Stainless Steel Set with Tri-Ply Bottom Here

Actually I used my set last night.The food cooked evenly. The pans are great.Grew up using revereware No complaint. Will continue to purchase revereware in the future. Im a forever customer of revereware.

Want Revere 10-pc Stainless Steel Set with Tri-Ply Bottom Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment