T-fal Simply Delicioso Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 12-Inch Everyday Pan with Glass Lid Cookware

T-fal Simply Delicioso C1078263 Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 12-Inch Everyday Pan with Glass Lid Cookware, Red4 Star Rating because I got blue instead of the red that I had ordered.I knew Amazon would make it right, but I wanted the pan now and I do like the blue as well.Also, the delivery was later than stated which is unusual.I love the T-Fal pots and pans!I think they perform better than the much higher priced pans that I have purchased in the past.The only thing with this pan is that the bottom is more like a 10" than 12".It is wider at the top.But I still love the pan.

We bought a couple of these to complement other T-Fal pans we have been using.They work very well, heat evenly and efficiently, and are easy to clean.Good product for everyday use or for special recipes and cooking occasions.

Buy T-fal Simply Delicioso Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 12-Inch Everyday Pan with Glass Lid Cookware Now

I can't find anything negative to say about this product. It cooks without sticking and is dishwasher safe. The lid has that super hole to release heat/steam to ensure you get a nicely cooked whatever. It blends in my jewel-tone kitchen, despite it's color (truly). I just love this pan--so much so I bought several of the others.5 thumbs up for this one.

Read Best Reviews of T-fal Simply Delicioso Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 12-Inch Everyday Pan with Glass Lid Cookware Here

This pan is amazing; cleans up well, heats evenly, and cooks my food perfectly. I don't see a need to replace it anytime soon and I use it at least 1x per week.

Want T-fal Simply Delicioso Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 12-Inch Everyday Pan with Glass Lid Cookware Discount?

This is a great pan. It is sturdy and well made. It cooks evenly. I am especially pleased that the handles do not get hot while on the stovetop because I was concerned that they would as they are metal.

Save 46% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment