REVERSIBLE PRE-SEASONED CAST IRON

REVERSIBLE PRE-SEASONED CAST IRONI love this griddle. I set it on my stovetop over 2 burners and have very even heat distribution. The grooved side is great for steaks, burgers, and chicken, and the flat side makes perfect pancakes, eggs, etc.

Cast iron is a great surface to cook on. For many people they are hesitant to use cast iron because they believe food sticks too much. If the griddle is seasoned properly, and not scrubbed clean with a scouring pad and soap, food rarely sticks. To season the pan simply lightly oil the pan surfaces and bake for half an hour. When I make pancakes I do a quick re-seasoning by making sure the griddle is hot before I put any oil or food on it. Then, prior to making my first pancake, I spread a light coat of batter on the cooking surface and let it brown up good. I then scrape it off with my thinnest steel spatula. Now I'm ready to cook perfect pancakes that turn easily, without sticking. If you still have a sticking problem, try making smaller cakes--they're easier to handle.

Anyway, I highly recommend this product. I also use mine on camping trips and do not hesitate to throw it on top of hot coals. The thing is indestructible, and the more you use it, the better it gets.

I decided to check Target before shelling out $55 plus shipping for this griddle. Glad I did, because ChefMate makes the *exact* same one (complete with same handles and round spot on both sides) for $20.Great griddle, but overpriced here.

Buy REVERSIBLE PRE-SEASONED CAST IRON Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment