Calphalon 3-pc. Unison Nonstick Sear and Slide Essentials Set with Lid

Calphalon 3-pc. Unison Nonstick Sear and Slide Essentials Set with LidThese pans are not light weight, thin sided aluminum. They are as thick, but not quite as heavy as my cast iron. So far I've not had to heat these above medium heat, and I still got a nice crusty sear on scallops and salmon on the sear surface pan. The slide pan works just as well on medium as any other I've used on high. These pans are a little on the pricey side for me, and the price seems to be locked in, same here as BB&B, the outlets etc. They don't appear to be prone to warping. I'll try to remember to edit this review in a few months to comment on the nonstick surface longevity.

UPDATE:

Well it is three months later. The pans still look fine, not scratched, scorched or warped. No metal utensils were used in them, never heated over medium. Only difference is, they're not non-stick anymore. I still use them, they are fine pans, just not non-stick anymore. I'll contact customer service at Calphalon to see if I can get them replaced as they are not abused. I will post my experience here as it may be instructive.

Great replacements for two of my favorite Calphalon Professional Nonstick pans losing their nonstick coating, after 10 or so years of use.Will send them back to Calphalon for replacements, but I have no idea what they will send back, if anything, under lifetime warranty.Meanwhile, these are great.Not so heavy, longer handles and helper handle on saute, which is useful.Liking the tempered glass lid, too fits both pans.$99 for two premium pans, plus the lid, is a pretty good deal.

Buy Calphalon 3-pc. Unison Nonstick Sear and Slide Essentials Set with Lid Now



I have not really discovered the "sear" quality of the one pan yet. But 2 nice, heavy, 10" pans with a quality lid that fits both is a deal. I can see them lasting a good while.

Read Best Reviews of Calphalon 3-pc. Unison Nonstick Sear and Slide Essentials Set with Lid Here

These Calphalon pans work great! Nothing sticks to the pan and omelettes just slide right out. Heavy duty and built to last. Dishwasher safe too.

Want Calphalon 3-pc. Unison Nonstick Sear and Slide Essentials Set with Lid Discount?

Great cookware. I have used it for several weeks. Perfect size for me. The nonstick works perfectly, I use nylon utensils and there is not a mark or scratch on the nonstick coating. Super easy cleanup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment