Nonstick 4-Piece Egg/Pancake Ring Set

Nonstick 4-Piece Egg/Pancake Ring SetThese rings are the perfect size for making eggs to put on english muffins or small hamburger buns. (like the Breakfast Jack) I have not tried to make pancakes in them, because they would be really tiny and I do not have a need for perfectly round pancakes.This product consists of four separate rings that can connect to a handle.I have had my best results when I just use the rings by themselves and don't bother with the handle.The eggs still stick to the edge of the ring a little bit, so I have to tap the spatula against the ring as I am lifting it up (using a glove-style potholder.When the rings are all connected it is harder to get each egg out of the ring cleanly.Also, be aware that if your pan is a little warped, then a little bit of egg can leak from under the ring.If you just leave it, however, the little bit that leaks will cook fast and prevent more from leaking out.

Overall, I love these!I worked at Jack in the Box as a teenager and have always wanted egg rings.I gave it 4 stars just because the handle is kind of flimsy and it really is impractical to use for pancakes.



I had been looking for egg rings (without knowing what such a thing was actually called) for a long time before I happened upon these babies.As soon as I saw them I knew they were exactly what I had been looking for and ordered them on the spot.Unfortunately, my glee turned sour when I tried to use my new egg rings.

A lot of people report they haven't had a problem with sticking, but that is not consistant with my experience.Eggs stick to virtually everything, and these rings are no exception.Trying to remove the ring and flip the egg is a pain, usually I flip the ring and the egg flips with it, and then I have to cut the egg away from the ring so it falls down to the pan.

Buy Nonstick 4-Piece Egg/Pancake Ring Set Now



I love all kinds of yeast raised breads, and recently I discovered British crumpets.These are a kind of thick pancake batter raised with yeast, and cooked on one side until the top is dry.The top is covered with holes, which suck up the butter when you toast them.Crumpets can be made without rings, but they end up thin at the edges and thicker in the center less than perfect for soaking up that butter.I readily found crumpet rings galore in UK and AU, but finally discovered that they are called 'pancake rings' here in the states.I've never needed rings for pancakes, and several other reviewers are equally mystified as to why anyone would want perfectly round pancakes.

So buy these and try one of the many crumpet recipes online.

Read Best Reviews of Nonstick 4-Piece Egg/Pancake Ring Set Here

I couldn"t find any ringslocally to make my version of"egg mcmuffins". Took a chance on this product and "wow" is all I can say. No sticking what so ever. I sprayed them lightly with oil and had no problem at all.Highly recommend these.

Want Nonstick 4-Piece Egg/Pancake Ring Set Discount?



I purchased this item because my husband wanted me to try out egg rings.After reading the reviews, this one had the highest recommends so I purchased. Read the reviews so I sprayed the rings with nonstick cooking spray first, made sure I had out my square 12"x12" pan so I could do all 4 rings at once.I cracked the eggs & started to fill each one with an egg, like others have mentioned a small amount leaks out but stops rapidly enough.Then I broke the yolk since I was making egg breakfast sandwiches, then I picked up the holder handle & handle came up & off but nothing else, so I agree lose the handle & holder, just use the rings & tongs/flipper/etc. to lift up when ready.Sometimes the egg does still stick to the side but just take your flipper & scrap around the inside edge & this usually works well enough.Like a few of the other reviewers have mentioned better than the eggs running into each other, eggs fit better on the muffin, biscuit, or bagel.I have not used for pancakes because that's a baby pancake 3.5" & I prefer a nice large one.If I had it all over to do again, I would look for a single nonstick round frame with a nice 2-3" handle with a wooden knob on top.Cleanup is a breeze.3 stars = it's OK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment