Clipper 215-00119 18-Guage Half Size Aluminum Sheet Pan

Clipper 215-00119 18-Guage Half Size Aluminum Sheet PanThese pans are heavy duty and don't warp like the thinner sheet pans in the oven.

I cook professionally and can only recommend them highly!

I ordered one to try them, I used it the evening it arrived . I ordered 2 more the next morning . The pans have a good feal to them nice weight ,heavy duty . These are pans like in a commercial kitchen . I would have ordered more but they only had 2 more in stock. Fast shipping , Good Deal .Thanks

Buy Clipper 215-00119 18-Guage Half Size Aluminum Sheet Pan Now

Excellent product , heavy weight aluminum pans .Better for baking cookies and buns . Even heat distribution compared to light weight cookie sheets . i have used them for years. They last forever.

Read Best Reviews of Clipper 215-00119 18-Guage Half Size Aluminum Sheet Pan Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment