Norpro Non Stick 4-Egg Poacher

Norpro Non Stick 4-Egg PoacherI purchased two of these pans a couple months ago and used them with great excitement at first.The poacher fits easily in several of my pans and cooks the eggs evenly.As time has gone by, I noticed that the center of both pans began to rust as the center (where the handle connects) is not coated well.Second, the non-stick coating is very sensitive.While I should have followed this rule from the beginning (my fault), you should avoid using metal items to remove the cooked eggs.I used a metal spoon to scoop out an egg, and it chipped away at the coating.I still use the non-scratched pan regularly; I just have to be careful to clean the rusted area.



This fits perfectly in my pan, and I finally can make eggs without having to grapple with a spatula or use disgusting amounts of cooking oil.Good product, speedy delivery.

Buy Norpro Non Stick 4-Egg Poacher Now



Works with a number of pots and pans I already own, and it is dishwasher safe.Exactly what I was looking for at a reasonable price.

Read Best Reviews of Norpro Non Stick 4-Egg Poacher Here



I had been wanting an egg poacher for a long time and was a little suspect of something with such a low price, but decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. The handle in the center makes it easy to take it out of the pan when the eggs are done. The eggs slide right out (I use a little cooking spray) and are perfect every time. I'm glad I didn't buy a more expensive product because this one works perfectly at a perfect price. This time I didn't get what I paid for, I got more.

Want Norpro Non Stick 4-Egg Poacher Discount?

The fact that you need to take the whole piece out of the water once the eggs are ready and it makes it a little more work since it is very unlikely you will make 4 eggs at a time. Other then that I use it a lot and it works great

0 comments:

Post a Comment