Mirro A7979774 Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 10-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan with Glass Lid Cover Cookwa

Mirro A7979774 Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 10-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan with Glass Lid Cover Cookware, BlackIt's really good product. It fits to my pans' set, and to electric range I use. Through glass cover I clearly see the meal under frying, so I can control process easily. Teflon cover inside pan is strong and pan cleaning is very simple.

The pan works well. But the handle gets loose, and wobbles no matter how well you tighten the single screw that holds it in place.

Buy Mirro A7979774 Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 10-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan with Glass Lid Cover Cookwa Now



This pan came with its bottom screwed up...did not turn it back cause I am lazy to do so.

I notice that on the heat, the teflon cover started to have small bubbles and after few times using it, the teflon started to come out...as I know, teflon could cause cancer. I throw it away. Hope to find a better pan.

Read Best Reviews of Mirro A7979774 Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 10-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan with Glass Lid Cover Cookwa Here



I wanted a nonstick fry pan with a glass lid and plastic handle, and found it surprisingly difficult to find one.There were plenty that were part of sets but I could not find an individual one, until I came across this Mirro product.

It has performed perfectly.The knob on the lid is conveniently large, it has a nice depth, and the handle is comfortable to use.The pan is also remarkably light.

The instructions advise not putting it in a dishwasher, but I have ignored that, due to inexcusable laziness.I suppose I will get less use out of it as a result, but that's my choice.

Want Mirro A7979774 Get A Grip Aluminum Nonstick 10-Inch Fry Pan / Saute Pan with Glass Lid Cover Cookwa Discount?

I've had this pan for about three years.

It cooks well...not evenly, though. Mine warped not long after first using it, but I still use it to cook eggs since it's non-stick, and stir-fry. I must've done something wrong for it to warp, so I gave it 4 stars. I'm not sure if it's the quality that's bad or what. I do use it often, and don't have any other problems with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment