Cooks Standard Multi-Ply Clad Stainless-Steel 10-Inch Fry Pan

Cooks Standard Multi-Ply Clad Stainless-Steel 10-Inch Fry PanFirst off, I think it's worth noting that I have never used any high end pans before.I made a switch from good ole Farberware that cost me $69 for like a 12-piece set. On the flip side, I do cook A LOT though and have my whole life.

That being said, I am still pretty happy with these pans.I bought both the 8' and the 10" mainly because of the design and the price.I wanted a good quality pan that would last and I have to say these blow my crap Farberware out of the water.I notice they cook a lot faster and they heat evenly. Things don't stick to them even with minimal butter or oil including eggs. This is definitely a solid pan with great construction.I find the hand to be very comfortable and it doesn't get hot even a little.

However, I have only had these a month now though and I already notice discoloration in the bottom of the inside.The outside looks good still though and again, I am not sure if this is normal or not.I wash them in the dishwasher but they are stated as dishwasher safe.I'm a little nervous on how they will hold up.I will update this in a few months.

****************************************************************************************************************

UPDATE: I've had these pans for almost two year now and I still love them. I give every pan a 5-star review but I will have to admit that I have managed to warp both of my 10" skillets. They still cook pretty evenly and I will admit that I am terribly hard on my pans and have probably overheated them on many occasions. The 8" skillets and the sauce pans have zero issues. I still recommend this set.

This pan is actually described as 10.5" by Cooks Standard's website.The box was also labeled 10.5".I measured it at 10-13/16" outer diameter.With the way the top edges curve out, I'd say 10.5" is a legit claim.The flat part (i.e. cooking surface) is about 8".The sides curve out from the base like a quarter-circle; I don't feel cheated out of space with this design.If you're like me and feel like 10" is a bit too small, but 12" is a bit too big, then this is the pan to get.There's not a lot of options for stainless tri-ply pans inside of 10"-12", and at this price, rarer still.

Yes, it's made in China (says "made in China" on the bottom).

Heats fast, cooks great, no issues.Working as hoped/expected!

Buy Cooks Standard Multi-Ply Clad Stainless-Steel 10-Inch Fry Pan Now



Despite its apparent solid construction and advertised quality the stainless steel apparently is of inferior quality(Made in China)...After one use frying with oil the interior and exterior developed black spotting or pitting; and also, became stained a brownish color which I could not remove after repeated attempts at normal cleaning, even finally using "Barkeeper's Friend". Returning item and ordering a Lodge Cast Iron Skillet as a replacement...Still the best for long term durability, easy cleanup, and USA made!!

Read Best Reviews of Cooks Standard Multi-Ply Clad Stainless-Steel 10-Inch Fry Pan Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment