Cuisinart 55-11 Advantage Non-Stick 11-Piece Cookware Set

Cuisinart 55-11BK Advantage Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set, BlackThis is a nice looking set, tight fitting lids. Great to see food through the clear lids. Bought this set and within a couple months of very light use, the pans became pitted and peeling. Never used anything abrasive or metal. Put in the dishwasher a few times but they are supposed to be dishwasher safe. After many phone calls and Cuisinart giving me a hard time about their "lifetime" warranty they finally agreed to let me ship them back (my own expense) for evaluation. They sent out what I was later told "a re-coating of my old pans". Well they looked new and now the lid doesn't fit on one of them. The pan obviously misshapen. Another call to Cuisinart...I will have to send the pan back again (at my own expense) and they will evaluate and send me...whatever (also at my expense). Crap product and crap warranty. Will never buy this brand of pan again.



We got this set of Cuisinart pans as a holiday gift more than 6 years ago, and they've proven to be quite the "warhorse" of cookware!

I'm not a chef by any means, but we do cook at home 4-5 times a week.I've avoided (mostly) using metal utensils; the sauce pans get used almost every day; the large skillet gets used the most.

They are finally starting to show a little wear and tear, but other than the large skillet no longer being truly non-stick, they are still working just fine.

Not sure about other reviews in the negatory; I think this is a lovely set for the money.

Buy Cuisinart 55-11 Advantage Non-Stick 11-Piece Cookware Set Now

I Choose it because it is beautiful and Cuisinart is very reliable company. I have and love all their products.

I trust the product, the warranty and everything else about it.

Always recomment it to other because you get what you pay for.Dependable! dependable! and Dependable!

Great and outstanding seller and service. I am most grateful and very satisfied.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart 55-11 Advantage Non-Stick 11-Piece Cookware Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment