Shef 10 1/2 Quart Premium 1200w Halogen Convection Countertop Oven Cooker complete with Accessories

Shef 10 1/2 Quart Premium 1200w Halogen Convection Countertop Oven Cooker complete with Accessories including: Extender Ring, Lid Holder, Steamer, Frying Pan, Skewers, Low Rack, High Rack & GloveI read a lot of reviews on Halogen ovens and the usual applies to this one. In small area's trying to set the lid somewhere and have enough room to prep food can be somewhat a challenge. That aside this thing is great. I noticed some stated that the timer didn't work properly from the start. I've used mine twice so far and its been spot on. At the moment have a pork roast cooking in it. I've made chicken so far and its awesome!

Packaging was great and shipped very quickly!

I'd definitely recommend this to anyone as so far it seems great. If I remember I'll post a followup maybe in a month or so.

Mine came with the name Shef on it.I guess it's the same.It came with all the accessories,more than the Sunpenton I purchased 2 years ago.It even came with a Christmasy oven mitt.Has extender ring,tongs,drip bowls and racks.Even though the settings are in celsius,it's not hard to understand.400 degrees fahrenheit=205 degrees celsius.Easy approximate way is to divide the fahrenheit temp 400 in half and that's the celsius temp(200).It was cheaper than most,looks like it's made in Germany so I take that as a plus.I'm sure it will cook perfectly.It came with english instructions and a small recipe pamphlet.What do you want for $40?But seriosly,you have to be an idiot if you can't put it together and figure out the temperature settings.It's in celsius not Japanese!

Buy Shef 10 1/2 Quart Premium 1200w Halogen Convection Countertop Oven Cooker complete with Accessories Now

This is my third Convection oven. I have had 2 Flavorwaves. The first lasted about five years and worked really well. The second, which was the more expensive "premium" model, lasted about nine months; it then decided to only work at 500F. I've had this Shef for about a month now, and so far, so good. I especially like the ability to select individual temperatures. The celsius readings don't bother me, I simply made a little conversion chart. I am still trying to figure out how the timer works ... it seems to go a little longer than the setting so I now use a second timer to make sure things don't get overcooked. However, with all the accessories and the extender ring all included, this is a really good buy. Hopefully it will last awhile.

Read Best Reviews of Shef 10 1/2 Quart Premium 1200w Halogen Convection Countertop Oven Cooker complete with Accessories Here

I originally bought this product 2 months ago for the ability to cook meat without defrosting. I'm a nurse and work nights and in the morning I always forget to take out something for dinner. Well this rose well above my expectation I can take a steak out of the freezer and cook it in half the time of a regular oven and it comes out perfectly cooked and juicy. I cooked a 16 1/2 pound turkey in 2 1/2 hours and it was browned and cooked perfectly. The Oven is simple to use and even came with the extender ring, upper and lower grills, tongs, cooking pan,steamer pan and a cute oven mitt for what the other ovens were going for with no additions. The Cooking Bowl comes out easy and washes either in the sink, dishwasher or turn the dial to the wash settingand let the halogen do the work for you,just wipe out the bowl when it's done. The only thing that would have made this purchase a 5 star was if the direction/recipe pamphlet gave more recipes and cook times. I would recommend buying a separate cookbook to learn all the different ways you can cook with this oven. All and all a great product I will happily recommend to all! Enjoy!

Want Shef 10 1/2 Quart Premium 1200w Halogen Convection Countertop Oven Cooker complete with Accessories Discount?



Owned Morning Ware but it burned out in two months, I bought this because it was cheap, $38.99, and it's been worth every penny.Would buy again:)!

Save 60% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment