Mr. Bar-B-Q Cast-Iron Ribbed Fajita Platter Set

Mr. Bar-B-Q Cast-Iron Ribbed Fajita Platter SetI bought two and they were better than I expected.The cast-iron pans are perfect for fajitas, but they also work great for a couple of hamburgers, bacon, veggies or anything else you'd like to "grill" on the stove (or on a real grill) when you don't need big, round, cast-iron pan.The top varnish on the wooden pan-holders quickly gets toasted, but that's part of it's charm, it goes with the cast iron.The little pot-holders for the handles are great for the table, but a larger mitt is safer while grilling.NOTE: this IS cast iron and you will need to properly "season" the pans before you first use them to keep food from sticking.



We bouight this set, not just for fajitas, but for meat/veggies after grilling.They work great and keep food hot.Also, the mitts work good when transporting the food to the platters. No unwieldy pot holders to deal with, another nice feature.

Buy Mr. Bar-B-Q Cast-Iron Ribbed Fajita Platter Set Now



I had always wanted to buy sizzler platters, but since I needed three, I was looking for the right price, which I found at amazon. I followed the instructions very carefully before use so that they will last me for a long time. The wooden base and the handle holders make it very convenient and comfortable to hold. We use them atleast once a week and enjoy homemade sizzlers.

This is probably one of the best purchases I have made for our kitchen in some time.

Read Best Reviews of Mr. Bar-B-Q Cast-Iron Ribbed Fajita Platter Set Here

What else can I say that hasn't already been said. These Mr. Bar-B-Q Cast-Iron Ribbed Fajita Platter Set pansare handy for everything. I love ordering skillet breakfasts in restaurants now I can make them at home and keep them hot!

Before you consider buying them from Target for $21.99 check them out from Amazon at $10.99 and get two instead of one, plus free S&H if your order is over $25.

Want Mr. Bar-B-Q Cast-Iron Ribbed Fajita Platter Set Discount?



It really helps the presentation for serving fajitas.I would recomend buying more than one if you want to serve more than one person, or two light eaters.The pour spouts work great, and seasoning this was much easier than my Dutch oven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment