The Camp Chef SK-4 Cast Iron Skillet, 4 Inch Diameter

The Camp Chef SK-4  Cast Iron Skillet, 4 Inch DiameterI use it all the time to make one egg.Once it's seasoned it never sticks.While cooking my egg I put another small cast iron pan upside down on top and my egg cooks perfectly.The egg comes out perfectly round and is great for putting in an English muffin with Canadian bacon and a slice of cheese.Yum!

Pros: Easily concealed, oddly strange, small..

Cons: The raised stuff on the bottom makes this an impractical pan for real cooking.

On the plus side it is very fun to hide at friends houses until they find it.Thus the pro's for easily concealed.

Buy The Camp Chef SK-4 Cast Iron Skillet, 4 Inch Diameter Now

Wanted small skillet with Louis and Clark . Everyone shows picture of it but no one has it. Ordered small Dutch oven and have same problem , no one has it

Read Best Reviews of The Camp Chef SK-4 Cast Iron Skillet, 4 Inch Diameter Here

I use this whenever I saute or fry something on the stove-top or grill-top. Heat is evenly distributed to the food in the pan, and it's easy to clean. Very pleased.

Want The Camp Chef SK-4 Cast Iron Skillet, 4 Inch Diameter Discount?



It is cute, but I just used it once since I bought it almost half year ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment