Woll Nowo Titanium 11-Inch Fry Pan with Detachable Handle

Woll Nowo Titanium 11-Inch Fry Pan with Detachable HandleI've used a lot of non-stick pans over the years, and sooner or later they've eventually started sticking or flaking off Teflon coatings.Generally I'd gotten cheaper pans and put up with the flaking into my food.

I researched pans a bunch on Amazon back in 2009, and decided to swing for some higher-end cookware, hoping that it meant durability would be better.After about two years of use, our All-Clad Master Chef 2 Nonstick 10-Inch Fry Pan started flaking on the top edge despite being fanatically careful about making sure it didn't get too hot, not using metal utensils anywhere near it, using any sort of abrasive pad washing it, or even washing it before the pan had cooled down.This correlated with the reviews I'd read, and the replacement process sounded like I'd be out of a pan for weeks, plus I wanted to get away from PFOE coatings.

We next bought a Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 10-1/4-Inch Skillet with Iron Handle, Red, which became our go-to pan, but despite all of the reviews swearing they were great for eggs, I've generally had to make an intended omelet into scrambled eggs because of sticking (even if I used a generous portion of butter or olive oil).

I started searching for PFOE-free pans after once again making a scramble, and stumbled across the Woll Nowo.The thing is bombproof.Titanium is awesome.Metal utensils is no biggie.It's a little slow to heat but like the Le Creuset, once it gets going it retains heat incredibly well.The pan cooks more evenly than the All-Clad.The detachable handle comes off easily, and can be put back on easily.I've cooked frittatas with it on the stovetop and then finished it in the oven, and it's all an easy motion.Be a little careful as the base of the handle can get pretty toasty after cooking for awhile.

Eggs never, ever stick.You can use less oil/butter/you name it, as nothing I've cooked in the last 2 months has managed to stick to it.Stuff I thought of as tricky is now cake.Omelets are a snap.This last weekend I made crepes in them, never needed butter or oil to coat the pan.

And given that the pan right now is almost $20 cheaper than the All-Clad, I feel silly for having put out more for something less durable.

It is a great product, doctors told us to cut the oil consumption and this product exactly does that you can still keep your food delicious by using the fraction of oil recommended in a recipe, can cook multiple times without worrying to clean each time after cooking, heavy bottom so food does not burn.

Great product

Buy Woll Nowo Titanium 11-Inch Fry Pan with Detachable Handle Now

Best frying pan I've ever owned, full stop.

There really isn't much to say. Except for the price, there is NOTHING bad about this frying pan. I liked it so much I went and bought the saute pan with lid.

I like it even more than that paper towel holder with rubber grips on the bottom so you can one hand tear it properly every time. And I _really_ like that thing.

Read Best Reviews of Woll Nowo Titanium 11-Inch Fry Pan with Detachable Handle Here

This is a solid pan, but its non-stick coating must be treated delicately.Its titanium finish, unlike the tough diamond pan, will scratch if metal spatulas are used.

Want Woll Nowo Titanium 11-Inch Fry Pan with Detachable Handle Discount?

I love fried food, and I have tried from good old cast iron to Le Creuset cast iron and many in between. This pan is by far, the best pan I have ever owned in terms of easy cleaning, not burning, non sticking. Get a good cover, and you got extremely versatile cooking tool. I just cooked sweet potato for some evening snack with a little bit of water. This pan cooks vegetables better than steamer.

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment