All-Clad Stainless 14-Inch Fry Pan

All-Clad Stainless 14-Inch Fry PanI was very hesitant to spend close to $160 on a single fry pan, but I had heard so many good things about All-Clad and thought it would be a wise investment.For the first 6 months, the pan was great.I loved the large size and used it often.I was just about ready to invest in an entire set of All-Clad cookware when my pan warped.I was using it on an electric stove as usual, and the pan just simply warped.I was thoroughly disappointed that a $160 pan would warp during normal use.I won't be spending this kind of money again.

****Follow-up.I contacted All-Clad regarding the warped pan-they had me send it in for evaluation, and yesterday a brand new one showed up at my door.I'm impressed at their customer service and the fact that they stand behind their product.



I got this pan a month ago, mainly to round out my collection (wow, it looks great hanging on my rack!)To be honest, I was a bit worried about how much use I'd actually get out of it.

How wrong I was!It's absolutely spectacular for recipies that require large amounts of sauted vegatables.I love being able to saute several large onions, peppers, etc. at the same time.

Where it really shines is searing meat in prepartion for roasting.I love to roast, particularly pork and lamb.Only a pan like this lets you sear an entire pork tenderloin without any acrobatics.

It's definitely not for everyone, but I really enjoy using it.

Buy All-Clad Stainless 14-Inch Fry Pan Now

Yes, it's a REALLY big pan!A perfect cookware addition for the serious cook.Surprisingly, the pan isn't as heavy as I expected and is a manageable size.It will easily saute 6 to 8 chicken breasts at once without crowding and is perfect for large batches.It heats evenly and lives up to the All-Clad quality I expected.Easy cleanup, too!Highly recommended.

Read Best Reviews of All-Clad Stainless 14-Inch Fry Pan Here



Superior feel. Cooking results were as advertised. I am very satisfied and will continue to seek out all-clad products.

Want All-Clad Stainless 14-Inch Fry Pan Discount?



Yep, this is a big pan.But when you need something this big, nothing is better that we've tried.

0 comments:

Post a Comment