BergHOFF Copper Clad 8-Inch Stainless Steel Fry Pan Non-Stick

BergHOFF Copper Clad 8-Inch Stainless Steel Fry Pan Non-Stick! am loving this... so perfect for my induction cooker and is so well built... the other brand that I purchased which was a so called ceramic thing were nothing but a bunch of junk, it got scrached with a plastic laddle and does not work on my induction cooker ???.... This is the best for the buck....

Small by diameter (exactly what I was looking for to cook for 2), but deep enough which allows for a variety of recipes to cook.

Perfect quality

Buy BergHOFF Copper Clad 8-Inch Stainless Steel Fry Pan Non-Stick Now

Well, I was a little surprised at how small it was.I have an 8 inch pan at home and it's a little bigger but I guess it has to do with how it's shaped?Not sure.Anyway, I do like it...I hope that I can afford the whole set one day.

Read Best Reviews of BergHOFF Copper Clad 8-Inch Stainless Steel Fry Pan Non-Stick Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment