Cuisinart CBO-1000 Oven Central Countertop Oven, Brushed Stainless

Cuisinart CBO-1000 Oven Central Countertop Oven, Brushed StainlessThe CBO-1000 is very handy. I'm no cook, but within a few days of ownership I've made hamburgers, jalapeno-cheese cornbead and shish kebab. It is easy to clean, heats up quickly and doesn't take up much space. I would wholeheartedly recommend it as a countertop cooking appliance that does a lot.

However, I have one complaint and it's significant. The knob on the right that turns the unit on and also serves as a timer seems to have melted so that it no longer engages the stem. I can do all the same functions by sticking a screwdriver into a slot in the stem and twisting, but I definitely have a product that failed on the third round of cooking.

I hope Cuisinart will consider this problem and provide purchasers with knobs that don't succumb to the heat. I am in no way recommending that consumers substitute a screwdriver for the knob. IT MIGHT BE DANGEROUS. Consumers shouldn't have to jury-rig a device that costs $129 and fails in three rounds of cooking.

I'd give this four or maybe five stars if the knob hadn't failed.

I purchased this through Amazon.

---

I called Cuisinart'ss telephone support line and the customer service representative abruptly hung up on me. The serial number on the product is very difficult to read. I was trying to give her the serial number when cut me off. I hope this is not a reflection on the company's products and customer care.



my wife prefers this oven above all of her other cooking devices.

it is easy to use and easy to clean.

Buy Cuisinart CBO-1000 Oven Central Countertop Oven, Brushed Stainless Now

I love this this Central Oven. It's really is like having a mini oven in the kitchen.I do keep it out so it is readily available. Works like a charm. I've baked, sauteed and steamed in it so far.Heats up quickly and very easy clean up.Great purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart CBO-1000 Oven Central Countertop Oven, Brushed Stainless Here

Just bought one of these on clearance after reading the reviews.I agree with the other

positive reviewers this thing heats up quickly, cooks evenly (very important to us) and

is easy to clean.For small preparations, there is no need to use the regular oven at all.

I will keep an eye out for the knob issue as one reviewer pointed out, but so far,

this has been great.Will buy another for backup if I can.

Want Cuisinart CBO-1000 Oven Central Countertop Oven, Brushed Stainless Discount?



This is a great oven for a small family and is very easy to clean.I have made pancakes, muffins, cooked fish and meat in it, and I use it every day.

Save 64% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment