Weight Watchers 3-piece Nonstick Aluminum Saute and Skillet Set

Weight Watchers 3-piece Nonstick Aluminum Saute and Skillet SetBoth my wife and I enjoy cooking, and are always looking for good pans at reasonable prices, since we use then regularly. We purchased this 12" pan as a separate unit.First time using it we were cooking delicate French Toast and cheese sandwiches for breakfast, a low temp situation.We thought the micro machined grooves on the bottom of the pan would enhance heat transfer. Wrong....what it did was go round-bottom while on the stove, rendering heat transfer, ability to keep it stabilized, and cooking times useless. This pan is poorly designed and any pan that warps at medium heat is sheer junk. Better elsewhere skip this stuff!

hmm i love these and i'm not sure why other people's items broke so easily.I got them as a gift last christmas (he bought them off groupons) and i love them much more than the new set i recently purchased that's 3 times more expensive than these.

Buy Weight Watchers 3-piece Nonstick Aluminum Saute and Skillet Set Now

After a couple months the handles on both pans cracked in half.

I dropped the lid and the side folded in like it was tin foil.

What a piece of sheet!!!

Cheap pans purchased at the discount store are better quality than these.

If I could rate these a negative number I would.

Read Best Reviews of Weight Watchers 3-piece Nonstick Aluminum Saute and Skillet Set Here

Overall it is a lightweight and cheap, you get what you pay for.The skillet pan the one that I use most often broke just after 3 months.One day I noticed the handle was cracked and then the next it just fell off.I never put it in the oven, so the only thing I can think of is that I run the dishwasher on "Sanitizer" so maybe even through it says it is dishwasher safe, the super hot water cracked the handle.It claims to have a limited lifetime warranty but I can't find any way actually get in contact with weight watchers to see the details.I'd say save your money and buy a slightly more expensive pan, it will last longer and save you money in the end.

Want Weight Watchers 3-piece Nonstick Aluminum Saute and Skillet Set Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment