Duncan 2-Piece Long Handle Pan Holder

Duncan 2-Piece Long Handle Pan Holder, BlackThese are cute but not functional. You cannot leave it on the pot while you are cooking, because the green material begins to smoke. On their other products they say only the black part is heat resistant, yet these are designed with both green and black on the inside part that touches the pot handle. I was looking for something to use with cast iron cookware and this is not it.



These are terrible.

I bought these for cast iron....I smelled burning rubber after only a few seconds. I thought maybe I could at least use them for my stainless steel handles....but they also melt and smell.

You may be able to use these with plastic handles....I wouldn't know, my wife made me throw them out.

Whatever you do, DO NOT leave them on the handles while you cook.

Buy Duncan 2-Piece Long Handle Pan Holder Now

I needed to replace my old Lodge Skillet Handle after using it for many years, and decided to get this product instead. Unfortunately when the skillet handle gets hot the holder gives off a horrible, toxic smelling odor and I can actually see fumes rising from it. This is with a pan on low to medium heat, not even high. I will not allow my family to breathe this, and as I gave one of the two handles away, I can't return it. I'm throwing it away and buying another Lodge handle.

Read Best Reviews of Duncan 2-Piece Long Handle Pan Holder Here

I bought these handle covers for my cast iron pans because the old cloth ones were wearing out.These get hot if left on the pan and will smoke if they get over a hot spot on the stove.

I like to use my pans in the oven and these pot holders do not allow me to pick up a cast iron skillet without additional protection.

The one bright spot is that I can put them in the top rack of the dishwasher.

Want Duncan 2-Piece Long Handle Pan Holder Discount?

This product, while it does protect my hands from the hot pot handle, I have to be careful not to put it all the way on or it starts to get so hot itself that it gives off a melting rubber smell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment