KitchenAid Gourmet Aluminum Nonstick 11-Inch Covered Deep Skillet, Red

KitchenAid Gourmet Aluminum Nonstick 11-Inch Covered Deep Skillet, RedAfter 3 months the non stick surface is coming off and I do not feel it is safe to cook in. Called them for the "hassle free warranty"....that went about like you would expect it would.... I try to only use plastic utensils in it so I don't think I scratched it to start the peeling of the non stick surface, and upon closer inspection it is starting to peel in quite a few places. The lid did fit great and was a great size....granted it is a pretty low price point for a quality skillet, but I assumed it would last longer than 3 months. I have a lot of KitchenAid items but this was my first piece of cookware from them. I will continue to purchase their appliances but never again on the cookware. My opinion, spend a little more money and go up a step on quality. I know it is more money up front but I really do feel I wasted 50 bucks on this one.

This is by far the best skillet I have ever purchased, and lives up to Kitchenaid's good reputation. The only fault I can find with it, it isn't dishwasher safe.

Buy KitchenAid Gourmet Aluminum Nonstick 11-Inch Covered Deep Skillet, Red Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment