Joie Microwave Omelet in a Pot

Joie Microwave Omelet in a PotI bought two of these in a kitchen speciality store after the staff there raved about it.I was very delighted to find it really, really works!

The kitchen store staff had some tips about how to perfect the process:1.) FIRST, put about 1 tsp. of butter in the pot with a small amount of vegies. (Wet vegies, such as tomatoes don't work as well. Green onions and peppers are great choices.)2.) Microwave your butter and vegies for about 30-40 seconds.3.) Break your two eggs in the pot, stir in salt and pepper, and add chesse...microwave for 40-50 seconds.4.) Scrape down sides and microwave again for 40-50 seconds.5.) Wait for 2 minutes to finish cooking then eat.

The omelets are nice and fluffy and ready in less than 5 minutes.The convenient size of the pot is beneficial to travelers.My son is putting it in his luggage while he Couch Surfs across the U.S.

I found these online for $7.95 and will be buying six or seven to give as future gifts.

I am not big fan of microwavable omelet in a first place; it taste a little bit rubbery.

Don't get me wrong this omelet maker is working, but it is another gadget-toy, which will take space in your kitchen and cost you about $20.00 w/shipping.

If you really, really want to make an omelet in your microwave follow the instruction:

Take ceramic or glass (microwave safe) cup or bowl cover it with a little bit of butter, add two eggs and what ever else you like, bit eggs with a fork a little bit, cover with paper towel or paper plate and microwave for 1-2 minutes and you got yourself an omelet, and you saved $20.00.

Buy Joie Microwave Omelet in a Pot Now

I own 4 of these and use them almost every day. We mix the ingredients the night before and place in the fridge, then I pop one in the microwave for 2 min while I take a shower. When I get out I have a nice fluffy omelet waiting. No it isn't gourmet, but it works, tastes great, is easy to clean and only uses one dish for cooking and serving. The white part is glazed ceramic and the yellow/orange is rubber. The rubber never comes in contact with your food. Since a touch of pam is used the cleaning couldn't be easier. I can barely keep eggs in the house!

Read Best Reviews of Joie Microwave Omelet in a Pot Here



I randomly bought this omelet pot in a store over the weekend. My expectations weren't terribly high, but I live in an extremely small space and have an efficiency kitchen, so one-dish/one-pot/minimal cleanup items are worth my time and attention.

This omelet pot far exceeded my expectations. It makes a light, fluffy, delicious omelet in a matter of minutes. My microwave is low-wattage, so it takes about four minutes to have a thoroughly cooked omelet, but I cannot complain at all for that.

All you have to do is pour the eggs (or egg substitute in my case) into the pot, add a bit of milk, whisk it with a fork, and drop in your ingredients and you have done all the work you have to do. Pop it in the microwave, wait for the ding, and eat straight from the pot.

It cleaned up well and I am pleased enough to consider buying a second one, since I would be very unhappy if I broke this one.

Want Joie Microwave Omelet in a Pot Discount?

This product has totally spoiled me. I hardly use the stovetop anymore to do omelettes. My kids love the compact "english muffin" shape of the 1-egg omelette that this makes. Just 1 egg nicely whisked with a fork and a drop of olive oil. That's it. Sometimes, I add a basil leaf or some cilantro leaves.

However, I want to say that I have bought this item from Marshalls for $8 + tax. Broke the first one, and couldn't find another for 2 years ! It's a hit or miss finding things at Marshalls, so even at $16, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it on Amazon, just because the product is worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment