Woll Nowo Titanium 11-Inch Saute Pan with Detachable Handle and Lid

Woll Nowo Titanium 11-Inch Saute Pan with Detachable Handle and LidWell, I don't cook myself, but my wife, who does, can't stop singing praises to this pan, and considers it to be one of the best purchases she ever made. I know this is not much of a review, but I just found it wrong that there isn't a single one yet, and the product is clearly very good =)



This pan is just amazing. Definitely none-stick, easy to clean, and the most important of all, it helps to make perfect, professional-look pan fried dishes.

The detachable handle also make it easy to be stored and to be used in the oven. (For example, I sear the steak and then put it in the oven. I don't need to move the steak to another pan at all.)

The only shortcoming is the weight. Except that I would say it's a perfect pan that every home cooker should have.

Buy Woll Nowo Titanium 11-Inch Saute Pan with Detachable Handle and Lid Now



I don't know how long this pan will continue to perform like it has so far, but right now it is amazing.I have had trouble getting my eggs to turn out right with other pans, but with this they were perfect, making me feel like I actually know what I'm doing in the kitchen.I have tried out a lot of things over the several weeks I have been using this pan and it's almost like I can't do anything wrong.I've even cooked whole meals in the one pan with meat to one side, potatoes on another and the rest in the remaining space.The lid really helps complete the cooking process.Cleanup is a snap.Although I usually wash it out with a little soap and water, I have tried just wiping it clean with a paper towel after cooking, and it wiped clean, at least to the eye.

Read Best Reviews of Woll Nowo Titanium 11-Inch Saute Pan with Detachable Handle and Lid Here



I ordered the pan mainly so I could fry my sardines without any oil, and it worked like a charm. The thin skin got stuck to the pan, but the pan washed extremely easy with the sponge and soap. Good quality. Highly recommended.

Want Woll Nowo Titanium 11-Inch Saute Pan with Detachable Handle and Lid Discount?

If you can only have one pan in your kitchen, make it this one!Cooks evenly, browns beautifully and cleanup is TRULY a breeze!Love it, love it, love it, love it!Saw whole set at a Home Show and they were much more costly there.Can't wait to order my next pan from this set.Eventually will throw out everything in my kitchen but these pans!

Joanne

Save 1% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment