Koolatron 401-596 White 12 volt Auto Grill

Koolatron 401-596 White 12 volt  Auto GrillThe family and I were taking a road trip through New Mexico when I got that sudden and familiar urge: I need ham. I had my wife Laura grab a nice, thick ham steak from the cooler at her feet. She offered to grill it for me, as I was driving at all, but in my family there's only one person that handles the grill, and that is me. My daughter Layla and my son Cody said they wanted hot dogs, so I threw them on the grill too.

Despite having different meat products, the Koolatron was cooking the ham and hot dogs evenly, and there was so much space I could have put another dog on there. I took my ham steak off first and it was really good: the Koolatron allowed the meat to retain much of its moisture and succulence.

Unfortunately, just as I was giving the hot dogs one final turn, I lost control of my vehicle, on I-40 about 30 miles west of Tucumcari. I don't remember much of the accident, just waking up in a hospital bed a few days later. It was then that I learned that Layla and Cody did not survive the crash. Laura was relatively unscathed, with only a broken leg and some broken ribs. I suffered burns over 40% of my body and had internal bleeding.

I got out of the hospital three weeks later. Laura and I decided to sell our home, as it held too many painful memories. It was bad. Laura and I found we couldn't live together, and recently divorced. The loss of the kids had a lot to do with it, but I could also not please her (my genitals had been burned off in the fire). I'm trying to date again, but it's been hard (as mentioned, I have no genitals it's like a Ken doll down there, but with the skin complexion of Freddy Kreuger).

However, once given the doctor's ok to operate a motor vehicle, I purchased another Koolatron and I can tell you that I've been happy with the (non-family destroying) results. Every time I cook something while driving a ham steak, hot dog, burger, etc it come out delicious and juicy. Of course, I'm no dummy and realize that another accident is just around the corner. But at this point, I don't even care anymore. I don't even care anymore.

PROS: lots of room, food retains moisture and doesn't dry out, durable

CONS: subsequent loss of family, genitals

I work for a utility company and I work out in the field. So I spend about $250 a month on lunch usually fast food or at a diner depending on the area I am at. Then I came across this grill. I thought wow I could to save some money using this grill. Got the grill followed the instruction and the hot plates were only warm to the touch. I did not even try to cook with it because it was just not hot enough.

Buy Koolatron 401-596 White 12 volt Auto Grill Now



For centuries, man has longed for the ability to cook while driving. With the advent of the Koolatron 401-596 (I can only imagine the countless hours focus groups must have logged to come up with that name), that dream has finally become a reality.

No longer constrained to the physical boundaries of a 'kitchen', or the archaic mores of 'safety', one can finally enjoy the freedom of careening down the highway at 85 mph (please check with your local municipality for the legality of these speeds) while grilling various meat products. And what of the oils from said meat products? Why, the sloped design allows them to just melt away into the (included) drip tray! What could be safer than hot grease in a moving vehicle? Certainly, no one has ever spilled anything liquid in a car before! Safe as milk, it is!

So free yourself from the tyranny of non-mobile cooking today with a Koolatron 401-596.

Read Best Reviews of Koolatron 401-596 White 12 volt Auto Grill Here

I brought this for my OTR driver and he loves it. I will cook hot grill cheese sandwiches and grill hot dogs in 5 minutes. He is wanting to try cooking a steak to see how that turns out! I am happy to know that now he can have hot food and healthy eating while out on the road. I do recommend this grill and so does he!

Want Koolatron 401-596 White 12 volt Auto Grill Discount?

Apparently this product hasn't gotten any better in the three years since the previous gentleman review it. I purchased this for my fiance who is a truck driver. I was hoping this would provide him a way of cooking meat/grilling sandwiches, but it only gets hot enough to melt the butter on the bread. Obviously, it wouldn't get hot enough to cook a piece of raw meat. It's being returned. Very disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment